Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Remote for Samsung TV for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Remote for Samsung TV Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Remote for Samsung TV PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Remote for Samsung TV App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Remote for Samsung TV App
“Remote for Samsung TV” is a virtual remote control that lets you control your TV. The application is completely free.
To use the remote, you must have your mobile / tablet on the same wifi network as your TV and you have to accept the message that appears on your TV. Because the application runs through the wireless network, it is not necessary to be near the TV.
If by mistake you have refused the confirmation message on your TV ( Message for establishing communication ), it is possible to change your selection by going to :
/ Menu / Network / AllShare Settings
In addition to a beautiful design of the remote control, you can use all the functionality of the real remote.
The application works with the following tv :
– Series C (2010) with internet
– Series D (2011) with All Share
– Series E (2012) with All Share
– Series F (2013) with All Share
This app is neither an official Samsung product, nor are we affiliated with the Samsung Electronics company.
Procedure to Download Remote for Samsung TV for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Remote for Samsung TV is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Remote for Samsung TV PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Remote for Samsung TV”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Remote for Samsung TV app.
Remote for Samsung TV Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Remote for Samsung TV”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Remote for Samsung TV on PC.
This is how you can download Remote for Samsung TV app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.