Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Samsung Notes for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Samsung Notes Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Samsung Notes PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Samsung Notes App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Samsung Notes App
With Samsung Notes,
you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS.
Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes.
Samsung Notes provides various brush types and color mixers, so that you can draw fabulous paintings like professional painters.
You may also share your paintings at PEN.UP right away.
Samsung Notes is a hub for all your hand-written notes, sketches, drawings.
Tap + icon at the bottom of the main screen of Samsung Notes to create notes.
1.Tap the More options button on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Lock notes to create a password.
2.Create a password, then tap the note you want to lock.
3.Tap the More options button while viewing a note, then select Lock.
Tap keyboard icon at the top of the screen to enter text using the keyboard.
Use the Rich text toolbar to edit the style of the text.
Tap Handwriting icon at the top of the screen to add handwriting.
Handwritten text can be recognised. You can also use handwriting to search for keywords in notes.
Tap drawing icon at the top of the screen to create drawings.
Adding image and voice recordings
Tap image icon at the top of the screen to insert images.
Tap Voice recording icon at the top of the screen to insert voice recordings.
Using pen settings
Select from various pen types, sizes, and colours.
Tap eraser icon at the bottom of the screen, then tap or swipe your finger over the handwriting you want to erase.
Using Selection mode
Tap selection icon at the bottom of the screen, then select an area of handwriting.
You can then move the selected area, adjust its size, and more.
Using brush settings
Select from various brush types and colours.
Tap the selected brush to view the brush settings again and change more settings such as the size and opacity.
Tap color icon, then select the colour you want to draw with.
Using Smart Switch.
Use Smart Switch to import S Note and Memo data from other devices.
Using Samsung account.
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings, then select Import data.
2.Select S Note or Memo data saved using your Samsung account, then tap the DONE button.
Syncing notes via Samsung Cloud
1.Tap the More options button while on the main screen of Samsung Notes, select Settings,
then select Sync with Samsung Cloud.
2.Register with or sign in to Samsung Cloud using your Samsung account.
Samsung Notes data will be synced automatically.
Creating notes while screen off
Detach the S Pen while the screen is turned off to create screen off memos.
Notice : Regarding the App Access Privilege
The following permissions are required for the app service.
For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
• Storage: Used to save or load note files
• Telephone: Used to check device-unique identification information for providing app update
• Microphone: Used to record the voice to be inserted into the note
• Camera: Used to take photos to be inserted into the note
• Contacts: Used to read account information to sync with your account
Method 1: Procedure to Download Samsung Notes for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Samsung Notes is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Samsung Notes PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Samsung Notes”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Samsung Notes app.
Method 2: How to install Samsung Notes Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Samsung Notes Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Samsung Notes Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Samsung Notes Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Samsung Notes”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Samsung Notes on PC.
This is how you can download Samsung Notes app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.