Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC App
Music Pump is a beautiful and feature rich Kodi Remote which has been optimized for phones and tablets. You can fully control your Kodi Media Center and stream media from / to Kodi.
XBMC / Kodi versions Eden, Frodo, Gotham, Helix, Isengard, Jarvis and Krypton are supported
* Browse your Kodi library from your phone
* Browse playlists / file sources
* Browse addons on your android device (due to limitations in Kodi this does not work for all addons)
* Stream Music from Kodi to your device or to bluetooth speakers or to a chromecast dongle
* Stream Movies and TV Shows from Kodi to your device (requires unlocker)
* Internal audio player to play files locally and stream them to Kodi and Chromecast (requires unlocker)
* Themes: light, dark (requires unlocker)
* Synchronize Music from Kodi to your android device (requires unlocker)
* PVR support (requires unlocker)
* Send Youtube videos from android to Kodi
* Send local videos and pictures to Kodi (using android share feature)
* Select subtitles and audio tracks
* Download subtitles
* Caching of music database for faster access
* Resume video files
* Show / Hide watched videos
* Mark movies / TV shows as watched / unwatched
* Lock screen support
* Headset remote support (play / pause / next / previous)
* Music rating support
* Virtual keyboard
* Support for Raspberry Pi
* Customizable remote buttons
* And much more…
Some advanced features are only available after purchasing the unlocker.
In Kodi go to System -> Settings -> Services and enable the following settings:
– Webserver -> Allow control of Kodi via HTTP
– Remote control ->Allow programs of this system to control Kodi
– Remote control -> Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi
– Yellow server icon: Usually the option “Allow programs on other systems to control Kodi” has not been enabled in Kodi. For more info see http://goo.gl/0EiYzN
– How to force Refresh Music Library: Long-press on the server name and select refresh music
– Music or Video library is empty: In order to see your music and video files you need to enable the library function within Kodi and scan your music and video files to the library.
– By default the application uses a “local” queue for music playback: This has the big advantage of having a very flexible queuing system. However this has some limitations you may not like: You cannot control music playback from more than one remote at a time (which may be good since other family members can’t clear your play queue by mistake), skipping songs using a hardware remote control won’t work since only one song is in the Kodi queue. The unlocked version has a feature to use the Kodi queue to bypass these limitations.
– Playlists are not visible: In Kodi playlists must be in a special folder. See http://wiki.XBMC.org/index.php?title=Playlists
– Streaming music / video is not working: The reason may be that no source is created in Kodi (sources.xml). Some Kodi versions (e.g. raspberry pi) allow scraping of media files without adding a source. Kodi will only allow downloading/streaming media which is defined inside a source. In case of doupt ask in the Kodi forum
If you have a problem / request please use the thread in the Kodi forum at http://forum.XBMC.org/showthread.php?tid=131303 or send an email
All thumbnails (movie posters, tv shows, albums etc…) used in the screenshots are purely fictional. Images used to create the screenshots have been downloaded from pixabay.com which provides images free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0.
Method 1: Procedure to Download REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC app.
Method 2: How to install REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC on PC.
This is how you can download REMOTE FOR KODI / XBMC app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.