Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV App
Remote Control For All TV is the smart app to control all the functionality of your smart TV. Using the TV remote control app, you can access your TV via wifi connection. This app provides all the functionalities that your physical remote provides and other advanced functions as well. This is the best remote control app that supports almost all the TV brands and models that exist around the world.
The TV remote control app not only supports TV remotes but also provides remotes for other electronic devices that you use in your routine life. You can also access all the set-top boxes, DVD player, and air-conditioners. Afterwards, we have improved the app to support more electronic devices. You can control your camera, projector, A/V receiver, wifi devices and fan as well using this universal remote control app.
# New Features Added in Remote Control for All TV :
1. Screen mirroring
– You can cast your mobile phone’s screen on your TV. Whatever you do on your mobile phone, the same screen will be cast on your TV screen.
2. Screencast / Chrome cast
– Chromecast provides easy access to multiple streaming services on your TV screen such as photos, videos, audio, YouTube and IPTV as well.
3. Add IR TV Remotes :
– Control the most used electronic devices using the TV remote control app.
– If you find any difficulties in accessing any of the listed devices, you can submit a ticket by describing the issue and other details.
– Let’s have a look at supported devices: Smart TV, Set-Top Box, Camera, AC, Projector, A/V Receiver, DVD Player, Fan, Wifi Device.
# The smart features of Remote Control For All TV app :
★ Power buttons to turn on or off your TV
★ Button for mute and unmute
★ Keys of the channel numbers
★ Up-down volume functions and up-down channel power
★ Menu button to access settings and much more
★ Set a reminder to get an alert before 5 min or 30 minutes
★ Mark your Favourite channels and shows
★ Smart TV Remote control for all offline TV
★ Supporting both IR and smart TV
★ View your recently used remotes on the home screen of the app
★ Change your service provider anytime
★ Supports almost all Indian languages
# Remotes are compatible for:
● TV: Android, Mi, Samsung, Sony, VIZIO, Hisense, LG, Conic, Videocon, Toshiba, Philips, etc.
● Set-Top Box: Airtel, GTPL, Free Dish, Reliance, Tata Sky, Videocon.
● AC: Blue Star, Samsung, Godrej, Whirlpool, Lloyd, Voltas, Philips, Panasonic, Carrier, Onida.
● Camera: Canon, Sony, Nikon, Minolta, Pentax, Olympus, Fuji.
● Projector: Dell, Casio, Infocus, Lenovo, LG, Epson.
● A/V Receiver: Yamaha, JBL, Kenwood.
● DVD Player: Haier, Hitachi, LG, Toshiba.
# The core features of Remote Control For All TV app :
✦ Smart TV Remotes :
– Direct search the brand of your TV and choose the model to connect
– Make sure that your mobile device and smart TV are connected on the same wifi connection.
✦ On Air :
– Watch the schedule of trending shows listed on the top of other shows
– Displays the schedule of upcoming shows on various channels.
– Shows are sorted by regional languages.
✦ Channels :
– Sort out the shows by language and category.
– The shows contain useful information such as name, thumbnail, time duration, and channel number.
– The shows will be sorted according to the live date and time in ascending order.
– You can view the complete schedule of shows for the next 5 days.
You can select the language in which you want to watch the show:
English, Hindi, Bengali, Telugu, Malayalam, Tamil, Kannada, Panjabi, Bhojpuri, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Assamese
Select the category/Genre:
Entertainment, Regional, Shopping, Movies, Spiritual, Sports, News, Lifestyle, Kids, Knowledge
✦ Movies :
Sort the movies by language and date.
You can also track which movies are on the air in HD quality.
Download an all-in-one Remote Control For All TV app that replaces a bunch of remotes from your table to access various electronic devices.
Method 1: Procedure to Download REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV ”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV app.
Method 2: How to install REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV on PC.
This is how you can download REMOTE CONTROL FOR ALL TV app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.