Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY App
PSPlay offers you the possibility to remote control your PS5/ PS4 without limitations. You can play your favorite games remotely while you are away (your router at home must be configured accordingly in order to connect over mobile data from away, more information below*). PSPlay has been optimized to provide streaming experiences with the lowest possible latency. Third-Party controllers and mobile data connections are supported.
Differences to the official PS Remote Play app
• Dualsense/ Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
• PSPlay allows to use mobile data*
You MUST configure your router at home to allow this. More information below
• Supports Android TV devices
• Supports gamepad button mapping
• You can register multiple PS5/ PS4 profiles
• Supports customization of onscreen gamepad layout
• PSPlay supports rooted devices
• You can use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock for your PS5/ PS4
• Supports older PS4 firmware from 5.05 and newer
• Picture-In-Picture mode (requires Android 8.0 or newer)
• Multi-Window support (requires Android 7.0 or newer)
• Recording and capturing your screen is allowed *(3rd Party app required)
• Dual core CPU highly recommended
• 2 GB or more of RAM
• 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
• A wired internet connection for your PS5/ PS4 is strongly recommended
• Your device should be connected to a 5GHz WiFi for minimum delays
• A high-speed internet connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps
PSPlay allows you to remote control any PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 game which supports Remote Play. Play games like GTA V, Fortnite, Crash Bandicoot, The Last of Us, FIFA and many more on your device. Or just use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock gamepad for your PS5/ PS4.
– Easy Connection Setup
– Streaming from your PS5/ PS4 to your device with low latency
– Dualshock and 3rd Party controller support for all Android devices
– Use PSPlay as virtual Dualshock controller for your PS5/ PS4
– https://youtu.be/34sYCwNaYyM (<- subscribe to these guys :D)
Problems with the PSN login
This problem only affects users with PS4 firmware 7.0 or later where a PSN login must be performed to get your PSN-Account ID. Recently, some users reported problems when performing the PSN login. If you have problems to login to your PSN account just tell me your PSN user name and I will find out your PSN-Account ID for you. You can write me an email and I will try to reply as fast as possible. More information here:
In case you have any other problems or suggestions for improvements feel free to contact me at email@example.com. I will try to answer as soon as possible. All information about PSPlay can be found here:
PSPlay works with the latest PS5/ PS4 firmware. Please do not upgrade to a newer PS5/ PS4 firmware version if available until it is proven that PSPlay is still working. However, if you have updated and PSPlay has stopped working, it will take some time for me to fix the problems. So please keep that in mind.
*Please note: if you want to play over the internet when you are not at home you MUST configure port forwarding on your router. Otherwise, playing remotely will not work when you are not connected to your local network at home. You can find more information here:
Disclaimer: PS5, PS4, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Dualsense, Dualshock and PSN are trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSPlay is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc, or any associated subsidiaries, logos or trademarks.
Procedure to Download PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY app.
PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY on PC.
This is how you can download PSPLAY UNLIMITED PS REMOTE PLAY app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.