Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Google Podcasts App for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Google Podcasts Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Google Podcasts App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
With Google Podcasts, you can play the latest episodes from your favorite shows, explore podcast recommendations just for you, and manage your listening activity.
Discover podcasts you’ll love
• Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts for free.
• Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
• Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, history, music, business, TV & film, education, health & fitness, technology, arts, science, sports, and more.
Customize your listening experience
• Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
• Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
• Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
Listen wherever you are
• Listen on multiple devices – phone, laptop, smart speaker – without losing your place.
• Stream episodes for instant playback or auto-download episodes to listen offline and on the go.
• Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
Procedure to Download GOOGLE PODCASTS APP for PC
GOOGLE PODCASTS APP is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the app on PC.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “GOOGLE PODCASTS APP”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Make Me Better – Improve Personality & Motivation app.
Download Google Podcasts for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Google Podcasts”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Google Podcasts App on PC.
This is a simple process for downloading the GOOGLE PODCASTS APP app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.