Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Google Photos for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Google Photos Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Google Photos PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Google Photos App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Google Photos App
Google Photos is the home for all your photos and videos, automatically organized and easy to share.
– “The best photo product on Earth” – The Verge
– “Google Photos is your new essential picture app” – Wired
The official Google Photos app is made for the way you take photos today and includes essential features like shared albums, automatic creations and an advanced editing suite. Additionally every Google Account comes with 15 GB of free storage and you can choose to automatically back up all your photos and videos in High quality or Original quality. You can then access them from any connected device and on photos.google.com.
With the official app, you get:
FREE STORAGE: Back up 15 GB of photos and videos for free and access them from any device and photos.google.com—your photos are safe, secure, and private to you. All photos and videos you back up in High quality before June 1, 2021 will not count toward your Google Account storage.
FREE UP SPACE: Never worry about running out of space on your phone again. Photos that are safely backed up can be removed from your device’s storage in just a tap.
SMART AUTOMATIC ALBUMS: Automatically get a new album with just your best shots after an event or trip, then invite others to add their photos.
AUTOMATIC CREATIONS: Bring photos to life with automatically created movies, collages, animations, panoramas, and more from your photos. Or easily create them yourself.
ADVANCED EDITING SUITE: Transform photos with a tap. Use intuitive and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
SHARING SUGGESTIONS: With smart sharing suggestions, giving your friends the photos you took of them is painless. And they can add their photos, too, so you’ll finally get the photos you’re actually in.
FAST AND POWERFUL SEARCH: Your photos are now searchable by the people, places and things in them — no tagging required.
LIVE ALBUMS: Select the people and pets you want to see and Google Photos will automatically add photos of them as you take them, no manual updates needed.*
PHOTO BOOKS: Create a photo book in just minutes from your phone or computer. You can also see suggested photo books based on your best shots from a trip or period of time.*
GOOGLE LENS: Search the hard-to-describe and get stuff done, right from a photo. Copy and translate text, identify plants and animals, add events to your calendar, find products online, and more.
SEND PHOTOS IN SECONDS: Instantly share photos with any contact, email, or phone number.
SHARED LIBRARIES: Grant a trusted person access to all of your photos.
You can also upgrade storage for your Google Account, used for Original Quality photos and videos by subscribing to Google One. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US. Pricing and availability can vary by region.
– Google One Terms of Service: https://one.google.com/terms-of-service
– One Google Pricing: https://one.google.com/about
For additional help visit https://support.google.com/photos
*Face grouping, live albums and photo books are not available in all countries.
Method 1: Procedure to Download Google Photos for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Google Photos is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Google Photos PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Google Photos”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Google Photos app.
Method 2: How to install Google Photos Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Google Photos Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Google Photos Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Google Photos Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Google Photos”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Google Photos on PC.
This is how you can download Google Photos app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.