Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Google Pay for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Google Pay Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Google Pay PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Google Pay App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Google Pay App
Google Pay is a secure, simple & helpful payment app. With Google Pay, you can:
– Pay at your favorite places
– Send and receive money instantly
– Earn rewards for everyday payments
In India, make UPI transfers or do mobile recharges, bills and payments to businesses with your bank account with Google Pay, a simple and secure payments app by Google.
Join crores of Indians who are using Google Pay for all their payment needs. Refer friends, get the latest offers and earn rewards as you pay.
+ Multiple layers of security from your bank and Google
Your hard-earned money is kept safely in your bank account and you have control over money leaving your bank account*. With a world-class security system that helps detect fraud and hacking, we are committed to keeping your money safe and we work with your bank to protect your payment information, wherever you shop online or offline.
Each transaction is secured with your UPI PIN, and you can safeguard your account with a device lock method such as your fingerprint.
*Google Pay works with all banks in India that support BHIM UPI.
+ Conveniently pay water, broadband, electricity, landline, gas bills and more
You only need to link your biller accounts once, we remind you thereon to pay your bill with just a few taps. Google Pay works with billers across the country.
+ Find the latest prepaid recharge plans and easily recharge your mobile plan
Recharge any prepaid mobile in fewer steps. Find the best and latest recharge plans as well as repeat recharge in one tap.
You can also recharge your DTH connections across all providers.
+ Check your bank account balance
No need to visit the bank or ATM to see your bank balance, quickly view your bank account balance anytime, easily.
+ Get rewarded
Refer friends, get offers and earn cash rewards into your bank account as you pay.
+ QR code payments
Pay by phone through the QR code scanner at your favorite offline neighbourhood shops and merchants.
+ Book flights, bus tickets and order meals
Order your favourite food and book your travel easily within the app. Partners include Zomato, redBus, Goibibo, MakeMyTrip etc.
+ Fast & secure payments with your debit and credit cards
Add and link your debit and credit cards** on Google Pay and use them for:
– Online payments (mobile recharges or at your favorite online merchants apps like Myntra). When you checkout, look for the Google Pay logo or use your Google Pay UPI ID.
– Offline payments (at offline shops by tapping your phone on NFC terminals)
**Service is rolling out across bank issuers and card network providers. Currently available to Visa cards from Axis Bank (Credit/Debit), HDFC Bank (Credit/Debit), ICICI Bank (Credit), SBI (Credit), and SCB (Credit/Debit)
+ Book IRCTC train tickets
All you need is your IRCTC account and Google Pay can handle the rest with support for Tatkal bookings and instant refunds!
+ Buy, sell, gift, and earn 24K Gold
Trade gold securely with live market rates backed by MMTC-PAMP. Gold is securely deposited in your Gold Locker on Google Pay, or delivered as gold coins to your home. New! You can now also gift gold to friends and earn gold as Google Pay rewards.
+ Send and receive money directly from your bank account to any bank account, including those who are not on Google Pay, via UPI transfers
There’s no need to worry about reloading wallets and you don’t need to do additional KYC.
Using NPCI’s (National Payments Corporation of India) BHIM Unified Payments Interface (BHIM UPI), money transfers are simple & secure with Google Pay. You must have an Indian bank account with a phone number linked to it to use this version of Google Pay.
Method 1: Procedure to Download Google Pay for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Google Pay is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Google Pay PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Google Pay”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Google Pay app.
Method 2: How to install Google Pay Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Google Pay Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Google Pay Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Google Pay Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Google Pay”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Google Pay on PC.
This is how you can download Google Pay app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.