Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download GOOGLE ONE app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this GOOGLE ONE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of GOOGLE ONE PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that GOOGLE ONE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About GOOGLE ONE App
The Google One app lets you automatically back up your phone and manage your Google cloud storage.
• Automatically back up the important things on your phone, like photos, contacts and messages using your free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google account. If you break, lose or upgrade your phone, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Manage your existing Google account storage across Google Drive, Gmail and Google Photos.
Upgrade to a Google One membership to get even more:
• Get as much storage as you need for your important memories, projects and digital files. Choose the plan that works best for you.
• Get exclusive access to Google experts for help with all of Google’s products and services. If you have a question or need assistance, our team of Google experts is just a tap away.
• Share your storage with up to 5 additional people. This gives each person access to more storage from your plan, but not access to each other’s files.
Procedure to Download GOOGLE ONE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
GOOGLE ONE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the GOOGLE ONE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “GOOGLE ONE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the GOOGLE ONE app.
GOOGLE ONE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “GOOGLE ONE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use GOOGLE ONE on PC.
This is how you can download GOOGLE ONE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.