Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download YouTube Music for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this YouTube Music Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of YouTube Music PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that YouTube Music App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About YouTube Music App
YouTube Music is a new music app that allows you to easily find the songs and videos you’re looking for and to discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube
● This is a completely re-imagined music service with official releases from your favourite artists.
Find the music that you want
● Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers and remixes that you’re looking for.
● Don’t know a song’s title? Just search for the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music
● Get personalised music recommendations based on taste, location and time of day.
● Use ”The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Uninterrupted listening with Music Premium
● Access unlimited music, completely ad-free
● Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps.
● Download and save your favourites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape
Get 1 free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline and with your screen locked. Existing YouTube Premium or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received this 30-day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for Music Premium membership outside of trial periods.
Procedure to Download YouTube Music for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
YouTube Music is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the YouTube Music PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “YouTube Music”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the YouTube Music app.
YouTube Music Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “YouTube Music”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use YouTube Music on PC.
This is how you can download YouTube Music app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.