Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the WIFI ADB app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WIFI ADB Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WIFI ADB App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WIFI ADB App
WiFi ADB makes it easy to debug and test your Android apps directly on device via WiFi TCP/IP connection. No need to use USB cable. After enabling ADB over WiFi, to connect your computer to the device open the console and run
adb connect <device_ip_address>
• Quickly enable/disable ADB connection over WiFi TCP/IP
• Auto-enable ADB over WiFi on known WiFi networks
• Once enabled an ongoing notification is shown to remind users that ADB over WiFi is active and make it easy to disable it manually
• Temporarily increase screen-off timeout. Nine times out of 10 this is what users want during development of an Android app and testing it on device. The original screen timeout is restored when ADB over WiFi is disabled.
• Temporarily lock WiFi, prevent it from going into sleep mode (how effectively it works depends on device and Android version)
• Also acts as a Tasker plugin. Users can configure Tasker app to automatically turn on/off WiFi ADB based on defined conditions
• Your computer must be allowed to connect to your device over ADB. The permission must be granted when your device is connected via USB cable. This needs to be done only once.
• If your development computer is Unix/Linux or Mac open a console and run
while true ; do adb connect <device_ip_address> ; sleep 15 ; done
This one-liner auto-reconnects to ADB daemon on the phone every time the link is broken for whatever reason.
• If you control the WiFi router, configure it to give the device the same IP address every time. Then assign a local DNS hostname to that IP address so that you can use it instead of an IP address in the adb connect command in the console.
Procedure to Download WIFI ADB for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WIFI ADB is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WIFI ADB PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WIFI ADB”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WIFI ADB app.
WIFI ADB Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WIFI ADB”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use WIFI ADB on PC.
This is how you can download WIFI ADB app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.