Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download WIFI ANALYZER for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WIFI ANALYZER Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of WIFI ANALYZER PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WIFI ANALYZER App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WIFI ANALYZER App
Optimize your WiFi network using WiFi Analyzer (open-source) by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
Users’ privacy and security is a huge concern these days and WiFi Analyzer (open-source) is designed to use as few permissions as possible. It asks for just enough to perform the analysis. Plus, it is all open source so nothing is hidden! Most notably, this application does not require access to internet, so you can be sure it does not send any personal/device information to any other source and it does not receive any information from other sources.
WiFi Analyzer is under active development by volunteers.
WiFi Analyzer is free, has no-ads and does not collect any personal information.
WiFi Analyzer is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.
– Identify nearby Access Points
– Graph channels signal strength
– Graph Access Point signal strength over time
– Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
– HT/VHT Detection – 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
– 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz and 6 GHz WiFi bands (Requires hardware support)
– Access Point view complete or compact
– Estimated Distance to the Access Points
– Export access points details
– Dark, Light and System theme available
– Pause/Resume scanning
– Available filters: WiFi band, Signal strength, Security and SSID
– Vendor/OUI Database Lookup
– The application has too many features to mention them all
Please visit our website for more helpful information:
– Android 9 introduced Wi-Fi scan throttling. Android 10 has a new developer option to toggle the throttling off under (Settings > Developer Options > Networking > Wi-Fi scan throttling).
– Android 9.0+ requires location permission and location services to perform a WiFi scan.
GitHub is the place to go for bug reports and code contributions:
Method 1: Procedure to Download WIFI ANALYZER for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WIFI ANALYZER is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WIFI ANALYZER PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WIFI ANALYZER”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WIFI ANALYZER app.
Method 2: How to install WIFI ANALYZER Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download WIFI ANALYZER Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the WIFI ANALYZER Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: WIFI ANALYZER Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WIFI ANALYZER”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use WIFI ANALYZER on PC.
This is how you can download WIFI ANALYZER app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.