Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Vanguard for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing in pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Vanguard Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Vanguard App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
Use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
• Manage account activity (check your balances, monitor performance, view account statements and messages, review employer-sponsored plan).
• Buy & sell (trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks; use your camera to invest by check into an eligible account; transact on your employer plan).
• Stay informed (use the portfolio analysis tool, track market index trends, research investments, view and share the latest news).
Financial advisors: Visit the Vanguard Advisors site at https://advisors.vanguard.com/. Our mobile friendly website designed for you.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2020 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
Procedure to Download Vanguard for PC
Vanguard is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the app on PC.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Vanguard”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears on the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Vanguard app.
Download Vanguard App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Vanguard”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Vanguard App on PC.
This is a simple process for downloading the Vanguard app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.