Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Ultimate File Manager app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Ultimate File Manager Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Ultimate File Manager App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Ultimate File Manager App
Ultimate File Manager – FTP & Vault is a simpler option that enables the user to have control over the data in a very easy way.
Explore new ways to manage your files. The file explorer offers you a variety of features that make it highly reliable and user friendly. This file explorer not only offers you the ease of storage but also allows you to make changes to the way the files are being stored.
Here are some file explorer features:-
FTP: This is a cool file explorer feature that allows the user to share files with your computer without any physical connection with the help of the ftp server.
SMB Connection: FIle Manager provides SMB connection which is a very effective and advanced feature that allows the user to access files to a remote server that is linked to the same network. This is a very secure way to access files using the file explorer.
Multiple Selection: This file explorer feature allows the user to select multiple files for many different actions such as copying, moving, sharing, and deleting.
Recycle bin: The File Manager has a recycle bin in the application itself, that allows the user to restore the files that were deleted by mistake. It helps the user to review items before permanently deleting them.
Dark Mode: The dark mode feature when enabled reduces the eye strain that a user has to face, as it adjusts the appearance of the app according to the light conditions making it comfortable to use the app at night or in dark environments.
Bookmarks: The File Manager allows the user to create bookmarks, making it easy for the user to bookmark the files that are of keen importance to the user.
Compressor: The File Manager allows the user to compress file/Multiple files into a single file to shrink their size. Which helps you store more files with less space.
Storage Management: The file explorer also displays the user the space that is being consumed by the apps. Providing the user to uninstall or remove unwanted apps to free up space easily.
Recent Files: The recent files column shows the recent files (audio, video, document) that were uploaded. Making it easy to find in the file explorer.
Privacy: This File Manager offers the user to Hide their Private files in a hidden compartment. The vault can only be accessed with the help of the PIN generated while storing the files into the vault. The vault asks the user to input a mail id before enabling the PIN for security purposes. The vault can be used to hide any kind of file.
Multimedia: The File Manager allows you to open various files with a single app.
Documents: The File Manager goes through all your data and filters out all the documents into a documents tab which makes it an easy task for the user to find the documents.
Hassle-Free Experience: File Browser provides the user to manage files the way he/she wants to store them. It also enables the user to change the sorting patterns in a way that seems fit, according to the user.
Search: An inbuilt feature in the file explorer that allows users to search the files by their names.
There are many more cool features waiting for you to explore.
We are open to suggestions, do review us if you loved the features in the latest Ultimate File Manager – FTP & Vault.
Procedure to Download Ultimate File Manager for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Ultimate File Manager is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Ultimate File Manager PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Ultimate File Manager”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Ultimate File Manager app.
Ultimate File Manager Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Ultimate File Manager”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Ultimate File Manager on PC.
This is how you can download Ultimate File Manager app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.