Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TinyCam PRO for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TinyCam PRO Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TinyCam PRO PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TinyCam PRO App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TinyCam PRO App
The best Android app for remote surveillance, control and video recording your private/public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs with CCTV cams with 10+ million downloads. Monitor your baby, pet, home, business, traffic, and weather remotely and securely. tinyCam Monitor provides best value to customers. Buy now to get more features in future for free!
Loaded with tons of features:
– Intuitive interface.
– MJPEG/H264/H265/RTSP for many IP cameras, e.g. Foscam, Amcrest.
– ONVIF Profile S 12,000+ cameras support including cheap Chinese IP cameras.
– Smart cameras support, e.g. Wyze, Eufy, Blink, Arlo, KAMI/Yi, Neos.
– P2P support for some models, e.g. HiChip/CamHi, TUTK/Kalay.
– 2-way audio (talking and listening) for most vendors.
– SSL (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring.
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled cams.
– Relay, LED control.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording on local storage/SD card, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive, ownCloud, Nextcloud, Telegram), and FTP/FTPS server.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Grouping cameras by tags.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud service.
– CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
– Background recording w/ auto deleting old records. Make your own DVR! https://goo.gl/uQMR60
– Time-lapse recording.
– Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
– Internal web server for remote archive access and live view, e.g. for ActionTiles. https://goo.gl/V7cKeE
– Both in-app and on-camera motion detection. Make automatic recording or send email on motion! https://goo.gl/0xr45K
– Webhooks on motion. https://goo.gl/D6BFZN
– Front/rear Android camera support for use the app as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
– AI object detection for detecting persons, pets, vehicles. https://youtu.be/edll6bN6xnY
– Face detection.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor w/ audio graph.
– Select melody to play via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
– Cast to Android Wear. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Google Cast-enabled (Chromecast). Video only. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– RTMP streaming. Video only. http://bit.ly/tinycam-rtmp
– Telegram support. https://bit.ly/tinycam-telegram
– Home screen widgets.
– TV interface w/ PiP support. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
– Floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
– Tasker plugin for home automation. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
– PTZ control w/ gaming controller.
– Cameras port forwarding via UPnP protocol.
– Full support of tinyCam Cloud service designed to continuously record your IP cameras, 24/7, with 7 days history. https://cloud.tinycammonitor.com/
– Raspberry Pi 3B image http://bit.ly/2EyynJh
– Experimental Android Auto support. http://bit.ly/2XItUQd
Want low cost DIY DVR? Check demo
Check the list of supported cams and features:
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account used on these devices.
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks of their respective companies.
Procedure to Download TinyCam PRO for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TinyCam PRO is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TinyCam PRO PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TinyCam PRO”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TinyCam PRO app.
TinyCam PRO Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TinyCam PRO”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use TinyCam PRO on PC.
This is how you can download TinyCam PRO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.