Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download TINYCAM for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this TINYCAM Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of TINYCAM PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that TINYCAM App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About TINYCAM App
tinyCam Monitor is the best app for remote surveillance, control and digital video recording for your private or public network or IP cameras, video encoders and DVRs.
tinyCam Monitor FREE is the free, ad-supported version of tinyCam Monitor.
Features of tinyCam Monitor FREE edition:
– H.264 codec support for Foscam and Amcrest cameras.
– MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cams via RTSP protocol, e.g. Dahua, FDT, Hikvision, Huisun, Reolink, Sricam.
– ONVIF Profile S IoT devices support, e.g. cheap Chinese cameras.
– P2P support for some models w/ 20 characters UID, e.g. Wyze Cam, Neos SmartCam.
– P2P support for models w/17 characters UID, e.g. CamHi.
– Support for MJPEG based devices of all major vendors, e.g. Axis, DLink.
– 2-way audio (talking and listening).
– Control PTZ (Pan/Tilt/Zoom) enabled devices.
– Relay, LED control for some models.
– LAN scanner for automatic cams detection.
– SSL support (HTTPS protocol).
– 17 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
– Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
– Group cameras by tags.
– Import/export settings to local storage or cloud services.
– CPU/GPU efficient. HW accelerated video decoding.
Upgrade to tinyCam Monitor PRO to unlock:
– No ads.
– 24/7 MP4 video recording to local storage, to the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, ownCloud/NextCloud) and FTP/FTPS server.
– Video player w/ fast/slow archive playback.
– Time-lapse recording.
– Internal web server for remote archive access and live view.
– Support for both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models).
– Front/rear Android camera support for use as an IP camera or dashcam. https://goo.gl/5z60mC
– Face detection.
– Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
– Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
– Melody playback via camera speaker. https://goo.gl/zsWC4z
– Background audio.
– Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.).
– Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast) support. https://goo.gl/g1d8yz
– Android Wear support. https://goo.gl/eZgaMt
– Widgets, floating windows. https://goo.gl/Eu0jZR
– Android TV interface w/ PiP support on Android TV 7.0+. http://goo.gl/MzZyoc
– Tasker plugin. https://goo.gl/lAvDdC
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Procedure to Download TINYCAM for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
TINYCAM is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the TINYCAM PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “TINYCAM”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the TINYCAM app.
TINYCAM Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “TINYCAM”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use TINYCAM on PC.
This is how you can download TINYCAM app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.