Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Star VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Star VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Star VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Star VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Star VPN App
Star VPN is a free and unlimited VPN (Virtual Private Network) proxy client for Android devices with no registration needed.
Star VPN provides following futures:
ANONYMOUS CONNECTION AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
Your IP and location will be changed and your activities can no longer be tracked on the Internet. Star VPN service is your privacy guard and better than web proxy servers.
UNBLOCK APPS AND WEBSITES
You can unblock any apps or websites using Star VPN. Access social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Snapchat, etc. or other blocked websites from anywhere, bypassing the government censorship and Geo-restrictions.
SECURE YOUR DEVICE
Star VPN secures your Android device’s connection while you’re connected to public WiFi hotspots or cellular data networks. It works just like a free proxy but it’s even more secured. Your password and your personal data are secured and you are protected from hacker attacks.
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach us on email@example.com or visit our website https://www.starvpnapp.com for more information.
Procedure to Download Star VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Star VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Star VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Star VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Star VPN app.
Star VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Star VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Star VPN on PC.
This is how you can download Star VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.