Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download STAR WARS for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this STAR WARS Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of STAR WARS PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that STAR WARS App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About STAR WARS App
The Star Wars app is your official mobile connection to a galaxy far, far away.
With a dynamic interface, the Star Wars app immerses you in breaking news, rich media, social updates, special events, and interactive features. Here’s where the fun begins:
Get instant notifications on big announcements, including trailer releases and movie news
Theme your app with Light Side, Dark Side, or Droid interfaces – each containing different designs, sounds, and animations
Take and share a Star Wars “selfie” in various iconic costumes and settings, including Jedi, Princess Leia (with hair buns), Han Solo’s carbon freeze, and more
Get Star Wars-themed weather and five-day forecasts, featuring in-universe planets and locales
Play classic sound clips and sound effects from your favorite Star Wars characters, creatures, weapons, vehicles, and scenes
Watch official Star Wars videos, including movie trailers, The Star Wars Show, behind-the-scenes featurettes, and more
Read official Star Wars news and blogs from StarWars.com, including creator interviews, and more
Share Emojis and animated GIFs with your friends and family
NOTE: This app requires Android 4.2 and above. Headphones are suggested, especially for Force Trainer. Gyroscope required. Use Wi-Fi, if experiencing connection or loading difficulties.
This app contains advertising messages as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies.
Your California Privacy Rights – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/current-privacy
Do Not Sell My Information – https://privacy.thewaltdisneycompany.com/en/dnsmi
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links and content, registration to create or sign in using a Star Wars ID account, and push notifications to let you know when we have updates like breaking news, additional content or new features.
Please note that this is an English language app. Some versions include regional social feeds in the local language.
To download and access some high resolution features and content, this app requires allocating some large media files to external storage on your device. This app also requires permission to access your camera for photo and augmented reality features. This app uses location services to give weather updates.
Method 1: Procedure to Download STAR WARS for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
STAR WARS is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the STAR WARS PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “STAR WARS”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the STAR WARS app.
Method 2: How to install STAR WARS Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download STAR WARS Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the STAR WARS Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: STAR WARS Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “STAR WARS”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use STAR WARS on PC.
This is how you can download STAR WARS app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.