Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP App
The application allows viewing the device screen in your web browser (no sound support).
No need of any additional software except for this app and a web browser.
The application works via WiFi and/or 3G/LTE network (If cell operator does not block incoming connections to device).
Supporting IPv4 and IPv6.
App source code: https://github.com/dkrivoruchko/ScreenStream
The main idea is to show your device screen during presentations and demos.
It uses MJPEG to encode screen images and send them through the network. So it works with any desktop or mobile browser which supports MJPEG (Chrome, Safari, EDGE, Firefox).
Fast and stable WiFi recommended because of high traffic and low network delay requirement. No Internet required, however, there must be a network connection between the client and the device.
The number of client connections is unlimited, but be aware that each of them requires some CPU resources and bandwidth to send data.
Application uses Android Cast feature and requires at least Android 5.0 to run.
WARNING: This is not a real time streaming app. Expected delay is at least 0.5-1 second or more on slow devices, bad WiFi or on heavy CPU load by other apps.
WARNING: This app is not designed for streaming video, especially HD video. Use Chromecast instead.
WARNING: This app does NOT support SOUND streaming, because MJPEG does not support sound.
WARNING: Some cell operators may block incoming connections to your device for security reasons, so, even if the device has an IP address from a cell operator, you may not be able to connect to the device on using this IP address.
WARNING: Some WiFi networks (mostly public/guest) block connections between its clients for security reasons, so you may not be able to connect to the device via WiFi. For example, a laptop and a phone in this such a WiFi network will not be able to connect to each other.
1.On some devices, system returns image in unknown format. Mostly on devices with no official Android 5.0 or above. Possible Android bug. App will show an error message. No solution available.
2.On some devices no notification icon showing but notification is present. Android bug: 213309.
If there are any issues or ideas feel free to contact me.
Method 1: Procedure to Download SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP ”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP app.
Method 2: How to install SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP on PC.
This is how you can download SCREEN STREAM OVER HTTP app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.