Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download MICROSOFT STREAM for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this MICROSOFT STREAM Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of MICROSOFT STREAM PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that MICROSOFT STREAM App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About MICROSOFT STREAM App
Microsoft Stream is your central destination for enterprise video content, with built-in intelligence features, deep integration across Office 365, and IT management and security capabilities that businesses of all sizes require.
Before you begin
This app requires an appropriate commercial Office 365 subscription. If you are not sure about your organization’s subscription or the services you have access to, please contact your IT department. To learn more about managing Microsoft Stream with InTune, visit aka.ms/streamintune.
With Stream for Android you can:
– Share important moments easily with mobile upload
– Find and engage with videos you need fast with smart search tools
– Participate in Microsoft 365 live events seamlessly on mobile
– Watch videos at your own convenience by saving content for offline viewing
– Get the enterprise-level security and compliance features you expect from Office 365
– Harness the power of your camera to record real-time video
– Swap between rear- and front-facing cameras
– View clips in chronological order
– Drag-n-drop any clip to your recording to stitch into a new order
– Enhance videos before, during, and after a recording using the annotation bar to:
– Free write or draw
– Apply filters
– Add a whiteboard
– Add stickers
– Make stickers from photos
By downloading this app, you agree to the license terms (see aka.ms/eulastreamandroid) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy).
To learn more, please visit aka.ms/microsoftstreamdocs.
For support or feedback, email us at email@example.com.
Method 1: Procedure to Download MICROSOFT STREAM for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MICROSOFT STREAM is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MICROSOFT STREAM PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MICROSOFT STREAM”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MICROSOFT STREAM app.
Method 2: How to install MICROSOFT STREAM Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download MICROSOFT STREAM Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the MICROSOFT STREAM Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: MICROSOFT STREAM Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MICROSOFT STREAM”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use MICROSOFT STREAM on PC.
This is how you can download MICROSOFT STREAM app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.