Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download RS File Manager app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this RS File Manager Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of RS File Manager PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that RS File Manager App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About RS File Manager App
File Management app RS File Manager – RS File Explorer is the ultimate File Manager for Android.
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with RS File Manager. RS File Manager – RS File Explorer is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full featured.
Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut, Copy, Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, zip, unzip, and Bookmark etc.
With RS File Manager – RS File Explorer, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device and cloud storages. Also you can find how many files and apps you have on your device immediately after opening RS File Manager.
● Disk Analysis : analyze your space usage, large files, file categories, recent files, folder size
● Cloud Drive access : Google Drive™, Dropbox, OneDrive
● Manage your network storages : FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV
● Local area network : SMB 2.0, NAS, NFS, CIFS, FTP, HTTP
● Efficient file search : Search for your file immediately
● App manager
● Root explorer
● Compress and Decompress : Zip, Rar, 7zip
● USB OTG
● Access files from PC
● Favorite and bookmark folders or files
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share – send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports
● Easily work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
● File Encryption : 128-bit encryption
With RS File Manager – RS File Explorer, you have 100% control over your file system and everything can be found easily organized.
Languages supported by the RS file explorer include English( en ), Arabic ( ar ), German ( de ), Spanish ( es ), French ( fr ), Italian ( it ), Portuguese ( pt ), Russian ( ru ), etc.
Procedure to Download RS File Manager for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
RS File Manager is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the RS File Manager PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “RS File Manager”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the RS File Manager app.
RS File Manager Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “RS File Manager”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use RS File Manager on PC.
This is how you can download RS File Manager app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.