Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Robinhood for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Robinhood Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Robinhood PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Robinhood App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Robinhood App
Robinhood helps you run your money your way. Trade stocks, options, ETFs, with Robinhood Financial & crypto with Robinhood Crypto, all with zero commission fees. Other fees may apply*.
THE ONLY IRA WITH A MATCH
– Get 1% matching towards your retirement contributions. Limitations apply.
– Keep more of what you save. Earnings have tax-deferred or tax-free growth potential.
– Trade stocks, ETFs, and options commission-free
– Invest with as much or as little as you want, whether it be $1 or $1000
ADVANCED CHARTS ARE HERE
– Identify trends for your investing strategies with technical indicators like moving average (MA), relative strength index (RSI), and more.
LEVEL UP WITH ROBINHOOD GOLD
– Earn 4.4% on your uninvested cash. Terms apply.**
– Get bigger instant deposits (up to $50k)
– Margin investing with a competitive rate (if eligible)
– Stay on top of the market with Nasdaq Level II data & Morningstar research
– $5 monthly fee after 30 day free trial
ROBINHOOD CASH CARD
– Set aside the change from Robinhood Cash Card purchases to invest
– Earn a matching bonus on your weekly round-ups
– Get your paycheck up to two days early with direct deposit***
– Eligible for up to $250K in FDIC insurance
CRYPTO WITH NO COMMISSION FEES
– We charge 0% to buy/sell crypto.
– Own your coins and securely transfer them in and out of your account
– Trade Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Avalanche (AVAX), Shiba Inu (SHIB), Uniswap (UNI), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Litecoin (LTC), and more.
INVEST SECURELY WITH LIVE SUPPORT, 24/7
– Chat with a Robinhood associate on your own schedule for any question you have.
– Our security tools, like 2-factor authentication, help keep your account safe
– Protection for your holdings up to $500,000****
– Learn as you invest with in-app lessons
– View in-app stock market news and stock performance info
Investing is risky, consider investment objectives & risks carefully before investing.
*View Robinhood Financial’s fee schedule at rbnhd.co/fees.
**APY as of 3/24/23, and subject to change. Interest is earned on uninvested cash swept from your brokerage account to program banks.
***Early access to direct deposit funds depends on timing of the payer’s submission of deposits and is not guaranteed. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received which may be up to two days earlier than the scheduled payment date.
****Member of SIPC. Securities in your account protected up to $500,000. For details, see sipc.org. This does not protect against a loss in the market value of securities.
IRA match: Contributions must come from an external account and must be held in the Robinhood IRA for at least five years to avoid the possibility of a withdrawal fee
Robinhood Money, LLC (“RHY”) (NMLS ID: 1990968) offers a spending account and the Robinhood Cash Card. The Robinhood Cash Card is a prepaid card issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard®. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated. Round-ups & rewards are a service of Robinhood. For round-ups and rewards to be available, you need to have a brokerage account with Robinhood Financial, LLC or a Crypto Account with Robinhood Crypto, LLC
Cryptocurrency trading is offered through an account with Robinhood Crypto (NMLS ID: 1702840).
Fractional shares are illiquid outside of Robinhood & are not transferable. Not all securities are eligible for fractional share orders. Learn more at robinhood.com
Securities trading offered through Robinhood Financial LLC, member SIPC. See our Customer Relationship Summary at rbnhd.co/crs.
Robinhood Financial LLC and Robinhood Crypto, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Robinhood Markets, Inc. 2784095
Method 1: Procedure to Download Robinhood for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Robinhood is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Robinhood PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Robinhood”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Robinhood app.
Method 2: How to install Robinhood Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Robinhood Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Robinhood Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Robinhood Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Robinhood”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Robinhood on PC.
This is how you can download Robinhood app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.