Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Photos Alive – Jellify app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Photos Alive – Jellify Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Photos Alive – Jellify App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Photos Alive – Jellify:
Wouldn’t it be great if you could breathe life into your pictures and watch them move just like in reality? Jellify app makes it easily possible:
• Choose an existing picture or take a new photo
• Touch and drag the parts of the image you want to see in motion, or use the automatic face detection feature
• After that, shake or tilt your device and watch the image come alive
• Warp, wobble and deform the image by magnifying selected areas
• Choose from different movement patterns and save or share funny animations in GIF or video format
Procedure to Download Photos Alive – Jellify for PC
Photos Alive – Jellify is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Photos Alive – Jellify PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Photos Alive – Jellify”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Photos Alive – Jellify app.
Download Photos Alive – Jellify App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Photos Alive – Jellify”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Photos Alive – Jellify App on PC.
This is how you can download Photos Alive – Jellify app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.