Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download MOCK LOCATIONS app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this MOCK LOCATIONS Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of MOCK LOCATIONS PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that MOCK LOCATIONS App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About MOCK LOCATIONS App
Mock Locations allows you to fake information about the location of your phone by GPS and network operator.
You simply navigate the route on the map and press the “Go!” to have all of the application on your phone to give fake information about the location.
This will help in the development of applications or if you want to, no one knew where you are really.
Attention! Before purchasing the full version of the application check the performance on your device. For this purpose there is a free trial period of 24 hours after installing the app. During this time, you can use the premium features (Hide the application using “Hide Mock Locations”, or move the app to the system partition and run without setting Allow mock location). Buy the full version only after making sure that my application works correctly on your device.
On devices with Root access can use the app without a tick “Allow mock locations”. (The free version of the application, this function is available for 24 hours after installation.)
To do this you need to move the application to the system partition. This is most easily done by using “System App Converter” program.
Just move the application to the system partition can be manually (Using Root Explorer):
On Android 2.3.3 – 4.3: move the file “ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk” from the folder “/data/app” in the folder “/system/app” and reboot the device.
On Android 4.4 – 4.4.4: move the file “ru.gavrikov.mocklocations.apk” from the folder “/data/app” in the folder in the folder “/system/priv-app” and reboot the device.
Even you can hide Mock Locations app work on other applications (in this case they will not see what is on tick “Allow mock locations”). This can be done with the help of my application Hide Mock Locations (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.gavrikov.hidemocklocations).Attention!!! It works through the Xposed framework.
There are times when your jump coordinates to the actual location. This happens on some devices after the application was transferred to the system partition.
In the setting of the device to enter in Location tab and turn off location for wireless networks. And use the application in areas where there is no real GPS signal.
Step 1: Completely delete the app “Mock Locations” from the device.
Step 2: Re-install it from Google Play Market.
Step 3: The developer settings, enable “Allow mock locations”.
Step 4: Install my application “Hide Mock Locations” (it works through the Xposed Framework).
Step 5: Install the Xposed Framework.
Step 6: Open Xposed. Activate module “Hide Mock Locations”. Reload this device.
Step 7: Open the application “Hide Mock Locations”. Choose from any application to hide the setting “Allow mock locations”
Step 8: Close all applications or reboot your device.
Step 9: Use the “Mock Locations” application.
– Emulation GPS location and according to the service provider.
– Ability to create a route on roads.
– Ability to set breakpoints and specify the stay in them.
– Ability to set a variable speed.
– Closed route. (Allows you to build a route for movement along a closed path. To do this, lay the route so that the start and end points were near.)
– You can use the braking before bends. (Settings -> Slows down before the turn)
– You can run the emulation location at one point.
– You can hide an application icon from the status bar. (Settings -> Hide Icon)
Thank Levin Faber and Ben Black for translation into German.
Thank Luca Boscaini for the Italian translation.
Procedure to Download MOCK LOCATIONS for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
MOCK LOCATIONS is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the MOCK LOCATIONS PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “MOCK LOCATIONS”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the MOCK LOCATIONS app.
MOCK LOCATIONS Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “MOCK LOCATIONS”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use MOCK LOCATIONS on PC.
This is how you can download MOCK LOCATIONS app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.