Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download UGC NET MOCK TESTS for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this UGC NET MOCK TESTS Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of UGC NET MOCK TESTS PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that UGC NET MOCK TESTS App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About UGC NET MOCK TESTS App
A perfect premium android app to crack UGC NET . Hundreds of questions carefully selected for practice. You can try the free practice Question Set first, then You can unlock as many questions as possible with a minimum fee. You will find previous year question(PYQ) papers.
You will get many practice tests in our app. The following Subjects and their Multiple Choice Questions(MCQs), Previous papers are available.
UGC- Almost All Subjects.
11.Defence and Strategic Studies
46.Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy / Non Formal Education
49.Arab Culture and Islamic Studies
55.Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
59.Library and Information Science
60.Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies
62.Comparative Study of Religions
63.Mass Communication and Journalism
66.Museology & Conservation
70.Tribal and Regional Language/Literature
73.Sanskrit Traditional Subjects.
79.Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture/Graphics/Applies Art/History of Art)
81.Social Medicine & Community Health
87.Computer Science and Applications
90.International and Area Studies
92.Human Rights and Duties
93.Tourism Administration and Management
UGC NET will consist of two different papers (Paper I, II). Paper-1 is General which is common to all candidates. Candidates have to appear for those two papers in order to be eligible for Junior Research Fellowship(JRF) and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor only. Paper-1: It will be of 100 marks and will contain 50 objective type compulsory questions. Paper 2: It will be of 100 marks and will contain 100 objective type compulsory questions which will be based on the subject opted by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Unit-I Teaching Aptitude
Unit-II Research Aptitude
Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
Unit-VII Data Interpretation
Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Unit-IX People, Development and Environment
Unit-X Higher Education System
Method 1: Procedure to Download UGC NET MOCK TESTS for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
UGC NET MOCK TESTS is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the UGC NET MOCK TESTS PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “UGC NET MOCK TESTS”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the UGC NET MOCK TESTS app.
Method 2: How to install UGC NET MOCK TESTS Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download UGC NET MOCK TESTS Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the UGC NET MOCK TESTS Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: UGC NET MOCK TESTS Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “UGC NET MOCK TESTS”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use UGC NET MOCK TESTS on PC.
This is how you can download UGC NET MOCK TESTS app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.