Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download KFINKART for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this KFINKART Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of KFINKART PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that KFINKART App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About KFINKART App
Managing customer’s journey in Mutual Funds is at the core of this app by KFintech. Now, open up to a refreshingly new way of investing your money. KFinKart is your one-touch login that powers you to invest across a host of mutual funds. Get a single view of your investments, manage profile, make decisions and transact instantly without needing multiple apps.
Make the most of your time and money. Link and track your family folios across AMCs, invest in NFOs, transact or reinvest, start or stop SIPs – all and more within KFinKart. And what’s more? Touch and generate insightful analytics that explain your investment pattern across the mutual funds serviced by KFintech. It’s easy with KFintech.
1. One touch login
– Navigate across mutual funds
– Login through Facebook or Google account
2. Enriched Navigation
– Intuitive screens to glide through transactions
3. Portfolio Dashboard
– View multiple folios in a single view
– Link family folios
– Invest/reinvest/Redeem from portfolio
– Folio level account statement
– Consolidated account statement
4. Transaction History
– Know your transaction status
– Register mandate online and seamless
– Submit mandate physical
6. Systematic Transactions
7. NAV Tracker
– Track NAV performance
– Instant NAV
– Historical NAV
– NAV movement
– Physical and Electronic mode registration
8. Enriched UI
– Live screen notifications
– Automatic data refresh for consistency across devices
– KFintech’s legacy and domain experience in personal finance
– Transact across all KFintech serviced mutual funds
– Instant account statement for all funds across RTAs
– Rich and insightful graphics
– Statement of Account
– Portfolio Dashboard
– Link family folios
– Omni-channel Customer Support
List of Mutual funds on KFinKart
– Axis Mutual Fund
– Baroda Pioneer Mutual Fund
– BNP Paribas Mutual Fund
– BOI AXA Mutual Fund
– Canara Robeco Mutual Fund
– Edelweiss Mutual Fund
– Essel Mutual Fund
– IDBI Mutual Fund
– Indiabulls Mutual Fund
– Invesco Mutual Fund
– ITI Mutual Fund
– JM Financial Mutual Fund
– LIC Mutual Fund
– Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
– Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
– Principal Mutual Fund
– Quant Mutual Fund
– Quantum Mutual Fund
– Nippon Mutual Fund
– Sahara Mutual Fund (For redemptions)
– Sundaram Mutual Fund
– Taurus Mutual Fund
– UTI Mutual Fund
In addition to basic permissions, the KFinKart-Investor app needs access to other functions on your device for it to support the above features –
• External Storage: To download the statement to device memory
• Call log: To auto-dial the contact centre number. We do not read the existing call log
• Phone: This permission is required to uniquely identify the device
• SMS: To auto-verify OTPs.
Procedure to Download KFINKART for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
KFINKART is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the KFINKART PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “KFINKART”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the KFINKART app.
KFINKART Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “KFINKART”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use KFINKART on PC.
This is how you can download KFINKART app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.