Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download IRS2Go for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this IRS2Go Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of IRS2Go PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that IRS2Go App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About IRS2Go App
Check your refund status, make a payment, find free tax preparation assistance, sign up for helpful tax tips, generate a login security code, and follow the latest news from the IRS – all in the latest version of IRS2Go.
Download IRS2Go and connect with the IRS whenever you want, wherever you are.
IRS2Go is the official app of the Internal Revenue Service.
When installing IRS2Go, you may see a list of Android permissions that the app requests. To help you understand why we ask for certain permissions, we’ve provided a breakdown of the usage.
“Location – Uses the device’s location.”
The app allows taxpayers to search for nearby Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and the Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) locations, which offer free tax help for taxpayers who qualify.
“Phone – Uses one or more of: phone, call log.”
The app allows users to make phone calls to the IRS or VITA/TCE locations.
“Photos/Media/Files – Uses one or more of: files on the device, such as images, videos, or audio; the device’s external storage.”
The Free Tax Help mapping feature uses these permissions to save map images and data to your phone’s storage. This means that your phone won’t need to download the same map data every time.
Procedure to Download IRS2Go for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
IRS2Go is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the IRS2Go PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “IRS2Go”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the IRS2Go app.
IRS2Go Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “IRS2Go”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use IRS2Go on PC.
This is how you can download IRS2Go app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.