Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download GOOGLE ASSISTANT for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this GOOGLE ASSISTANT Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of GOOGLE ASSISTANT PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that GOOGLE ASSISTANT App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About GOOGLE ASSISTANT App
Get the Google Assistant for hands-free help
Your Google Assistant is ready to help when and where you need it. Manage your schedule , get help with everyday tasks, control smart home devices, enjoy your entertainment, and much more.
Just start with: “Hey Google”
Play music and videos with your voice
Find music based on a genre, play your favorite songs, playlists, podcasts, and music videos, or find the perfect tunes for activities like cooking, studying, or working out. You can also skip songs and adjust the volume.
“Play workout music”
“Play my Discover Weekly on Spotify”
“Set volume to 5”
Stay in touch with hands-free calls, texts, and emails
Your Assistant makes it fast and easy to stay connected to those who matter most. Make calls, send text messages, and draft emails to your contacts.
“Read my unread texts”
“Text Sam ‘On my way'”
Get quick directions and local info
Quickly find answers about businesses, restaurants, and attractions, including business hours, traffic info, and Google Maps directions. You can also book a ride with your favorite rideshare company, or find parking lots near your destination.
“How’s the traffic to work?”
“Where’s the nearest coffee shop?”
“Give me directions to the airport”
Get convenient help throughout the day
Stay on top of your schedule and manage your calendar so you don’t forget important appointments and meetings. Set reminders and get alerts so you can check off your daily to-dos. Your Assistant makes it easy to take notes, set timers, add items to your shopping list, and set alarms.
“Remind me to drink water every morning”
“Add eggs and bread to my shopping list”
“Set an alarm for 7 AM”
Search the web and get quick answers
Find fast answers to your questions while you’re out and about, or at home. Get real-time weather forecasts and updates, find how-to videos, check sports scores, search the web, or get language translations when you’re abroad.
“What’s the weather this weekend?”
“How much is $50 in euros?”
“Tell me the latest news”
*Your device must still meet the requirements in order to use the Google Assistant.
*You do not need this app to use the Google Assistant if you already have the Google Assistant on your device.
Procedure to Download GOOGLE ASSISTANT for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
GOOGLE ASSISTANT is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the GOOGLE ASSISTANT PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “GOOGLE ASSISTANT”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the GOOGLE ASSISTANT app.
GOOGLE ASSISTANT Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “GOOGLE ASSISTANT”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use GOOGLE ASSISTANT on PC.
This is how you can download GOOGLE ASSISTANT app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.