Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download DVR HUB FOR XBOX for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this DVR HUB FOR XBOX Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of DVR HUB FOR XBOX PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that DVR HUB FOR XBOX App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About DVR HUB FOR XBOX App
We are excited to release this new feature just in time before the holiday season. You can now find all available game deals in the app and act before they are gone.
DVR Hub for Xbox is a MUST HAVE app for all Xbox One gamers who like to share their gaming moments, and find game deals. You can quickly and easily download your captures, including both screenshots and videos, and share them to your favorite social network platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and more!
Games On Sale – never miss any game deals. See all available Xbox games’ discount information in an easy-to-use list.
Showroom – view the newest or most popular games’ information, screenshot and videos.
Download your Xbox Recordings – easily and quickly access/download your screenshots and game clips recorded from your Xbox One from your mobile devices.
Share our videos on YouTube – it’s just one click away to be famous by sharing your coolest and funniest gaming moments to your favorite social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
View Friends’ Status and Recordings – no need to turn on your Xbox One to check if your friend(s) is online. Moreover, you can view your friends’ recordings in the app now!
Multi-language Support – thanks for our supporters’ help we now support English, 繁體中文, 简体中文, Español, Português, Русский язык, Українська, Português Brasileiro, Français, Deutsche.
Notification – get notification as soon as your new screenshot or video is uploaded to Xbox Live and ready to be downloaded or shared from the app
Procedure to Download DVR HUB FOR XBOX for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
DVR HUB FOR XBOX is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the DVR HUB FOR XBOX PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “DVR HUB FOR XBOX”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the DVR HUB FOR XBOX app.
DVR HUB FOR XBOX Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “DVR HUB FOR XBOX”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use DVR HUB FOR XBOX on PC.
This is how you can download DVR HUB FOR XBOX app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.