Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CAST TV for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CAST TV Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CAST TV PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CAST TV App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CAST TV App
Cast your videos to TV with Castify for Android.
Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K
Fire TV or Fire Stick
Apple TV Airplay (4th gen) tvOS 10.2+
Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, or Roku TV
Xbox One, Xbox 360
Google Cast receivers
Smart TVs with DLNA built-in including: Panasonic, LG TV, TCL, Phillips, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Sharp, and many others. Please check your TV’s user manual.
Play From Sources:
– Browser Websites
– Phone Files
– DLNA Servers
– LAN, SMB, Samba
– Cast to TV, video, movie, music, or photos
– Cast web videos found online from websites
– IPTV supporting m3u playlists
– Stream to TV from local files on phone to Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
– Only 2 items in queue at a time
– Only 1 bookmark at a time
– Play history
– Searching of videos on any websites
– Block popups per website
*Free features are ads-supported.
Pro Premium Features:
– Removes advertisements
– Roku remote control
– Roku channels
– Subtitles (only Chromecast for now)
– Custom themes
– More than 2 videos in queue
– More than 1 bookmarks
– Set home page
– Sync across devices
This app works best with Google Chromecast and Google Cast receivers. Users may experience limited functionalities with other casting receivers.
This is not a phone screen mirroring/sharing app.
Cast & Stream movies, videos, or music from web browser to TV, or from your IPTV providers.
Cast phone’s movie, music, or photos found on your phone/tablet to TV with compatible streaming devices.
1. Use the app’s browser to navigate to a website.
2. The browser will try to find any playable video, movies, or music on that site.
3. Then play it locally on the Phone/Tablet, or cast to TV with Chromecast or one of the compatible streaming receivers.
JPG, PNG images
HLS Live Streaming
IPTV m3u file or urls
4K and HD where available
Features & Limitations of Some Streaming Receivers
Roku Streaming devices & Roku TV:
– Remote control only for Roku
– no video resuming/scrubbing, no audio streaming, some file formats not supported.
Apple TV AirPlay:
– AirPlay must be enabled in settings
– Battery Optimization must be disabled for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and up, local cast of audio and photo not supported. MKV files not supported. Some urls formats not supported.
Xbox One & Xbox 360:
– DLNA must be enabled in settings
Fire TV: some video movie formats not supported.
The following streaming devices and Smart TVs are in beta support, so please do not expect them to work as good as Chromecast: DLNA devices, Android TV, Xbox One & Xbox 360, WebOS, Netcast
Some Smart TVs have Google Chromecast app (or DLNA) built-in:
according to this: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
If you have any of those models, please check if it has one of the streaming receivers to see if it’s compatible to cast to TV.
Castify does not modify, download, or transcode the video sources. It only sends the original source to your streaming receivers. The app does not hosts any content. Therefore the compatibility and availability of the videos are dependent on the source websites themselves.
-This app only casts from websites that uses public format. Proprietary video & movie formats will not cast to TV.
-If a video is not playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Service Provider)
2. The source website itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
-Ensure your WIFI connection is stable and on the same network. Streaming online movies to TV requires a good internet connection.
–Most connection problems can be resolved by restarting the casting receivers or phone.
-Flash movie websites are not supported by stream device manufacturers.
Procedure to Download CAST TV for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CAST TV is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CAST TV PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CAST TV”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CAST TV app.
CAST TV Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CAST TV”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use CAST TV on PC.
This is how you can download CAST TV app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.