Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download CoinCodex for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this CoinCodex Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of CoinCodex PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that CoinCodex App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About CoinCodex App
The CoinCodex app makes it easy to follow Bitcoin, Ethereum, over 10,000 other coins. Join thousands of cryptocurrency user and stay updated with the CoinCodex crypto price tracker and portfolio app.
We bring you real-time cryptocurrency price tracking based on a global volume-weighted average from more than 300 connected exchanges ensures the most accurate and reliable crypto pricing data.
Track Bitcoin and over 10,000 other coins
Quickly access real-time price and market cap data for Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Diamond, Binance Coin, Litecoin, Ripple XRP, Monero, Cardano and over 10,000 other coins trading on more than 350 cryptocurrency exchanges such as Binance, HitBTC, Coinbase, OKEx, Gemini, Kraken, and 350 more.
Analyze price action visually with comprehensive line charts or candlestick charts and take advantage of important metrics such as live price, market capitalization, 24-hour volume, 24-hour price range, circulating supply, all-time high value, ICO price, return on investment (ROI), and much more.
Create your own cryptocurrency portfolio
The portfolio feature gives you the ability to track the value of your cryptocurrency holdings in real time. After you create your portfolio, you can easily add new coins or remove the ones you no longer hold. The crypto portfolio is a great tool for analyzing your crypto investments and identifying your best-performing cryptocurrencies.
View your portfolio in 180+ fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, YPY, KRW, CNY, crypto based currencies such as BTC and ETH and compare value towards various precious metals such as Gold, Silver and Palladium.
Set personalized alerts
No crypto price tracker is complete without alerts that ensure that you never miss any big moves in the cryptocurrency market. Set up crypto price alerts that notify you when the cryptocurrency of your choice reaches a specified price.
Watchlist different coins
The watchlist feature allows you to remove the clutter and only track crypto assets you’re interested in. The cryptocurrency watchlist is a great way to keep track of the coins you want to keep an eye on, and you can add any number of cryptocurrencies to it.
Receive notifications with the most important updates from the cryptocurrency market. Stay updated with Bitcoin price changes, the performance of your portfolio, as well as the biggest daily gainers and losers.
Stay updated with daily crypto news
Cryptocurrency is not just about the price charts. With its news section, the CoinCodex app makes sure you stay on top of the latest developments in the cryptocurrency and blockchain industry. You’ll also be able to find the most important Bitcoin news, exchange and wallet reviews, crypto price predictions, and much more.
Analyze and track the market
The market overview section provides a big-picture perspective on the cryptocurrency market. Follow key metrics such as the total cryptocurrency market cap, Bitcoin dominance and overall trading volume.
Safe and secure
Add PIN or Biometric data lock to keep the contents of your crypto portfolio safe from prying eyes and ensure privacy of your crypto holdings with the “Hide Balance” feature.
Method 1: Procedure to Download CoinCodex for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
CoinCodex is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the CoinCodex PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “CoinCodex”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the CoinCodex app.
Method 2: How to install CoinCodex Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download CoinCodex Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the CoinCodex Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: CoinCodex Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “CoinCodex”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use CoinCodex on PC.
This is how you can download CoinCodex app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.