Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download AMD LINK for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this AMD LINK Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of AMD LINK PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that AMD LINK App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About AMD LINK App
AMD Link 4.0 is ONLY compatible with our AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.4.1 for Windows 10, or later; so please update your drivers to the latest version, otherwise you’ll get a “server unsupported” error. Windows 7 users should look at our AMD Link Legacy app.
You can find the AMD Link FAQ with more information here: www.amd.com/amdlinkfaq
AMD Link is a powerful mobile, and smart TV app built to complement AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition. Sporting a brand new modern user interface, AMD Link brings Radeon™ Gaming to phones, tablets, smart TVs and other Windows 10 Radeon PCs, while conveniently allowing you to access gameplay performance metrics and PC system information. You can easily connect to your PC locally or on the go via an internet connection, by either using a PIN in Radeon™ Software or manually entering the required info. It is an extremely powerful tool designed with today’s socially connected, mobile-first world in mind – and with the gamer at its center. Our streaming backend has been redesigned for this version, providing lower latency gaming, and our Link Game feature allows to invite friends to play together. Also new in this version is the ability to autoconfigure your streaming settings, based on your network conditions.
The mobile App dashboard includes five main sections:
• The Home section contains information about recently streamed games, recent media and images you can click on to learn more about AMD or AMD partner products
• Gaming: Launch your PC games and stream them to your mobile device, customize your controllers, or even use it as a Remote Desktop solution for your Windows desktop. See and preview your media gallery photos and videos, trim them and save them to your device.
• Streaming: Allows one-touch capture, instant replay and instant GIF of your gameplay, and to stream your game to popular streaming platforms.
• Performance: Brings the power of Radeon Software’s tracking abilities to your mobile device and enables you to monitor and track gaming performance and system info of your PC through easy-to-understand bar graphs.
* Settings: All the app settings in once convenient place to personalize your experience
• Voice Recognition: Tap on the microphone icon to control several aspects of AMD Link with a simple voice command
The TV App dashboard includes three main sections:
• Connect section: connect to your PC quickly and easily to get AMD Link for your Smart TV started
• Gaming section: Launch your PC games and stream them to your Smart TV, or view recent media
• Media section: playback gameplay moments saved on your PC
Procedure to Download AMD LINK for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
AMD LINK is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the AMD LINK PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “AMD LINK”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the AMD LINK app.
AMD LINK Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “AMD LINK”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use AMD LINK on PC.
This is how you can download AMD LINK app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.