AKASO DV allows you to see what your camera sees on your smartphone in real time. You will be able to take pictures and record videos by using your mobile device as a WiFi remote. Editting your videos on the app is enabled. You can record a 10s short movie and edit it with the tools in the 10s Movie mode. Besides, download videos or pictures to your mobile device is convenient on AKASO DV app.
Procedure to Download AKASO DV for PC
AKASO DV is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the app on PC.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “AKASO DV”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears on the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Make Me Better – Improve Personality & Motivation app.
AKASO DV Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “AKASO DV”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use AKASO DV on PC.
This is how you can download AKASO DV app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.