Are you looking for a video monitoring tool that offers cloud technology? If yes, then XMEye for PC is just what you need. It’s developed by huangwanshui developers and is one of the best video tracking software available online.
Generally, XMEye is designed for Android devices to track the videos and collaborate with cloud computing at the same time. This means, at present, it is available only for Android and iOS tablets and smartphones.
But, we are going to tell you how you can run XMEye for PC in simple steps.
Why use XMEye?
- All data is stored to a cloud account
- No data loss and fully monitored secure service
- Access from any corner of the earth
What do you require?
- Android emulator or app player
- Safe Internet connection to transfer data
- Windows running on Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP.
- Bluestacks 4 versions for your Windows PC
Download and install XMEye for PC Windows Using Bluestacks
Below are the steps you require following so you can install XMEye for PC and the steps are the same for installation on Mac OS as well.
As said above in the article, you will require an Android emulator. Bluestacks is a leader in its field. You need to download Bluestacks on your laptop or PC. Once installed, click on the .exe file and select the ‘run’ option. The app will install itself into your laptop or PC.
2- Log in to your Bluestacks account
Generally, Bluestacks stimulates a Samsung Galaxy tablet window on your PC’s screen. After installing read the tutorial guide and then log in to your Google account (if you don’t have one, then create a new one) on Bluestacks the same way you do on your tablet.
3- XMEye for PC
Once you log in to Bluestacks click on the upper right corner and look for App Center and XMEye. Once you find it, click on the Google Play icon and install it.
Wait a few minutes for the installation and run the app. First, register a new account and then log in.
From here on you should not have any problems and as told in the Bluestacks tutorial guide, use the shortcuts so you can control the emulated Android screen with either the mouse or keyboard easily. Though, it’s more necessary while playing games on Bluestacks rather than with XMEye, still just in case :
Just use the keyboard icon in the lower part of the window and toggle the switch so you can modify the controls to your desire. To zoom in and out using Ctrl + mouse wheel to simulate pinching the screen to zoom.
Download XMEye App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “XMEye”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use XMEye App on PC.
XMEye for Mac
If you want to use XMEye on your Mac, the steps are the same as with the Windows installation, just you’ll require to download the Bluestacks made for Mac version.
In today’s materialistic world, security is the highest priority for anyone. This is the main reason today even people who live in small houses or flats are installing IP cameras and DVR’s to protect their homes. Once installed, you need a monitoring tool that’s reliable. If you want to follow some good advice, choose the XMEye for PC and keep your loved ones safe.
This is how you can download XMEye app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.