Watching TV is also possible now on Android devices as well as PC/laptops. There is a range of live TV apps that you can download these days on your Android phones and tablets. One of the best live TV apps is Airtel TV. It has many channels for your 24/7 entertainment.
Containing various types of TV shows, movies, and cartoon series, this app has become famous among many Android users. Till now, you enjoyed the app on Android phones and tablets. Now, you can even enjoy it on PC/laptops. The procedure of the airtel tv app for pc download is quite simple.
Read Moviebox for PC
Features of Airtel Xstream (Airtel TV App):
- It has a total of 350 TV channels for TV lovers.
- There are various genres of channels such as sports, entertainment, kids, music, movies, news, business and much more.
- It contains more than 10000 beautiful movies from Hollywood as well as Bollywood.
- There are some of the best movies of all time in which you can enjoy this app.
- Enjoy Indian comedy shows as well as American TV series without a break on your Android devices or PC.
- It also gives the trailers of the latest movies.
- You can add all your TV shows and movies in the favorite section for watching them later too.
- There are also the latest videos which you can enjoy.
- You can watch all the missed episodes of your favorite TV show anytime and anywhere.
- You can stop the movie or TV show in case of some urgent work. Then you can continue to watch.
- It also has a YouTube channel in which you can watch all your favorite music videos and TV shows.
- You can enjoy different genres of movies and TV shows such as romance, thriller, action, drama, and comedy.
Read: Paytm App for PC
How to Download Airtel Tv App for PC using Bluestacks (Method 1):
This is where you are going to find the steps you need to follow to get this app installed on your computer or laptop. This guide is written and tested on Windows 10/7/8 systems. First of all, you need to download BlueStacks software on your system. The installer file of this software is available for free and also it’s a legit one.
1. Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
2. Also Download the Airtel TV apk from the download button above.
3. Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
4. Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
5. Click on the install apk option as shown in the image.
6. Click on it and locate the Airtel TV apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
7. It will take a few seconds to get install.
How to Download Airtel TV for PC? (Method 2)
As we all know that Airtel TV will work on PC with the help of an Android emulator. So, it is best to use the Bluestacks emulator as it has easy features. Read below to know the process of downloading of airtel tv pc Version.
- The first step is to visit the official website of Bluestacks and click on the “Download” option.
- The option “Agree” appears on the screen. Click it and then numerous dialog boxes will appear on the screen.
- Then click on the “Next” option until you see the “Install” option.
- Tap on the “Install” button and wait for few seconds.
- Further, tap on the icon of Bluestacks to open it.
- Then enter the Google account with an email ID.
- The next step is to visit the Play Store and write in the search bar “Airtel TV”.
- Then click on the option of “Install” and the app will install on your PC within some minutes.
- The last step is to enjoy movies, sports and TV shows.
Airtel Xstream App for PC Without Bluestacks Emulator
1. First, open any browser on your PC/Smart Tv.
2. Now visit https://www.airtelxstream.in/ website.
3. Then click on Sign In at the top right side of the website.
4. Now type your registered mobile number and click Continue.
5. You will receive 4 digit OTP on your mobile; fill it up.
Boom!! Enjoy Airtel Xstream on your PC and Smart TV.
Download Airtel Tv for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Airtel Tv”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Airtel Tv App on PC.
How to Pair Airtel Xstream on Smart Tv Using Smart Stick
1. First, open the Google Play Store or iOS App Store and search for the “Airtel Xstream” app
2. Now install it on your phone.
3. Once the installation process is done, open it.
Note: Airtel has launched Airtel Xstream Smart Stick just like Google Chromecast and Amazon Fire Stick now Airtel Xstream will also provide a service called OTT content to its users with the help of Airtel Smart Stick.
4. Now Plug-in your Smart Stick Device to the TV using HDMI port.
5. And Plug-in power to the Stick so that it can function, use a separate power source to run the Smart stick.
6. Now for Pairing the stick with your mobile simply click on the more option (as shown in the image).
7. Now there you can see the Big Button of Airtel Xstream Smart Stick, Click on it.
8. Now “Pair with Smart Stick” option you will see.
9. For paring phone to Smart Tv just put 4 digit PIN which will popup on your Smart Tv.
If you are an existing subscribed user to the Xstream plan, no need to purchase again. But if you are new registered then you need to buy a plan from the Xstream app on your phone for the smart stick.
Once your Xstream plan is active, you will be able to use OTT content on your TV.
Also Read: POCKET TV for PC
Airtel Tv app download for PC is a good option to enjoy all your favorite movies and TV shows on PC. So now, download this amazing app on PC and share with us your experience of using it.