JioTV for PC: JioTV is the new source of entertainment for Android as well as users for a few months. With the long list of various channels, JioTV also has HD mode which gives a more stunning experience.
Until now, you have been enjoying JioTV on Android and iOS devices. But now, you can even watch it on your PC. Yes, you heard it correctly. The facility is recently introduced for those who want to watch their favorite TV shows, sports and movies on a wider screen.
Let us discuss the features and installation process of JioTV on PC.
Read: Izzi Go for PC Download (Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10)
Features JioTV – News, Movies, Entertainment, LIVE TV
- It consists of an easy user-interface wherein you can find any channel according to the different categories.
- The categories of channels are divided into entertainment, movies, music, kids, sports, business, lifestyle, infotainment, education and others.
- There are various languages which you can choose for watching shows.
- HD style will provide you a real-time entertainment while watching sports matches, TV shows, action movies or cartoon series.
- It contains 350 channels out of which 55 are in HD mode.
- To use JioTV, you simply need to create an account with a name and some other details.
- There is a special category “My Favorites” in which you can add your favorite shows to watch them later.
- There is also the plot of TV shows which you want to see
- You can watch some of the most trending TV shows anytime.
How to download JioTV for PC?
Just like Android and iOS devices, you can enjoy watching JioTV on PC. Read below for the installation procedure.
- As JioTV is an Android app, you will need an Android emulator on your PC to enjoy watching it.
- The next step is to open a web browser on a PC such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Then visit the official site of Bluestacks and click on the option of “Download” given there.
- The downloading process will take some seconds after which you have to run the Bluestacks installer.
- The next step is to install Bluestacks installer in any folder on your PC.
- Then you have to run the Bluestacks app.
- After that, you will get some instructions for using the emulator.
- The next step is to go to Google Play Store and tap on it.
- Before proceeding further, you will have to log in to your Gmail account with an email ID and password.
- Then go in the search column and write JioTV and hit install option.
- The installation process will take some minutes on your PC.
- The last step is to launch the app and enter the Jio account.
- Enjoy the movies, shows, sports, cartoons and much more on PC.
Also Check: JIO Browser for PC
Download JioTV for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “JioTV”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use JioTV on PC.
JioTV is now available in a new form on PC. Bluestacks is the most preferable Android emulator for downloading on PC and laptops. Install the JioTV app on your PC/laptop and enjoy the nonstop dose of entertainment with the latest TV shows, movies and sings.
Read: POCKET TV for PC