Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Africanews for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Africanews Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Africanews PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Africanews App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Africanews App
Get news from an African perspective. The Africanews app offers:
✔ An OFFLINE MODE: Read stories without Internet connection
✔ A DATA SAVINGS feature to use less mobile data
✔ A SUPER-QUICK DOWNLOAD thanks to its lightweight (less than 5Mo)
** Say HELLO to Africanews for Android **
Stay informed with Africa and World news! Follow the latest breaking news all around Africa: African politics, African business, African sports with articles & videos.
Download the app to follow real-time breaking news from Africanews even without internet connection!
Africanews, a 24/7 news channel rewarded by:
• 2016 Content Innovation Awards
• Grand Prix des Médias CB News 2016
TOP 5 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD AFRICANEWS
#1 – A timeline of all the NEWS, wires, reports and magazines
#2 – TV in LIVE streaming
#3 – Special features of mobile DATA SAVING & OFFLINE MODE
#4 – Africanews is dedicated to Africa and PRODUCED BY AFRICANS for a rising continent
#5 – Giving access to INDEPENDENT, trustworthy and relevant news and business stories
Africanews aims to support an Africa Rising and to empower African people by giving access to independent, trustworthy and relevant national, regional and international news, business, culture, sports, sci-tech stories.
THE AFRICANEWS APP OFFERS
• Up-to-date African and world news 24/7 in TEXT or VIDEO streaming
• HOME: our Editor’s choice for global news
• JUST IN: constantly updated timeline of all the news, wires, reports and magazines
• Your favorites PROGRAMMES in VoD (Video On Demand), you can watch The Morning Call, sports with Football Planet, Business Africa and more.
• Africanews TV in live streaming to watch news of African countries
• 2-language editions
MANAGE DATA SPEND AND USAGE
This app has been designed to let you manage your DATA PLAN with:
• The DATA SAVINGS feature: Choose if you want pictures, enriched stories or simply a text raw version
• The OFFLINE MODE: Download the articles for an offline reading. Once you enable Africanews’ OFFLINE MODE, you can safely switch your smartphone to Airplane mode.
Note: the OFFLINE MODE can be combined with the DATA SAVINGS feature. In that case, downloading content will use less data.
• Receive PUSH NOTIFICATIONS for African BREAKING NEWS or sports events
• Be kind to your data plan and use the DATA SAVINGS feature
THE AFRICANEWS APP IS AVAILABLE IN
Africanews is a new pan-African media, pioneering multilingual and independent news telling expertise in Sub-Saharan Africa. On the ground, correspondents report from all corners of the continent on African and global news and business stories from an African perspective.
Africanews, dedicated 24/7 multi-platform news service (TV, Web and apps), provides Africans with the essential experience they demand.
Editorially independent from Euronews and from any political or ideological agenda, Africanews is designed as the first pan-African multilingual news service.
Sharing the same values of independence, reliability and diversity, Africanews and Euronews will have fruitful interactions, enriching each other’s content, perspectives, much to the benefit of the audience who will always have insider’s views.
Watch headline news from all African countries: Algeria, Angola, Cameroon, Congo Brazzaville, Congo Kinshasa, Egypt, Ethiopia, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zimbabwe… and more
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND USEFUL COMMENTS!
Don’t hesitate to share your ideas and feedback anytime. We will listen and respond: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procedure to Download Africanews for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Africanews is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Africanews PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Africanews”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Africanews app.
Africanews Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Africanews”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Africanews on PC.
This is how you can download Africanews app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.