Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Euronews for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Euronews Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Euronews PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Euronews App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Euronews App
Get news from a European perspective. The Euronews app offers:
✔ An OFFLINE MODE: Read stories without Internet connection
✔ A DATA SAVINGS feature to use less mobile data
✔ A SUPER-QUICK DOWNLOAD thanks to its lightweight
Every story can be told in many ways
See the perspectives from Euronews journalists in our other language teams.
Catch the latest breaking national and world news in the Euronews app. Enjoy live streaming videos, live TV and VOD, top stories, headlines and various programmes on Economy, Finance, Business, Sports, Politics and Culture!
★★ TOP 5 REASONS TO DOWNLOAD EURONEWS ★★
#1 – A timeline of all the NEWS, wires, reports and magazines
#2 – TV in LIVE streaming
#3 – Special features of mobile DATA SAVING & OFFLINE MODE
#4 – VOD : Various programmes on Economy, Finance, Business, Sports, Politics and Culture
#5 – Giving access to INDEPENDENT, trustworthy and relevant news and business stories
THE EURONEWS APP OFFERS
• Up-to-date European and world news in TEXT or VIDEO streaming
• HOME: our Editor’s choice for global news
• LIVE 24/7: Euronews TV in live streaming* to watch news of European countries
• JUST IN: constantly updated timeline of all the news, wires, reports and magazines
• Your favorites PROGRAMMES in VoD (Video On Demand) : No Comment, Musica, Aid Zone, Business Planet, Global Conversation, Futuris, Space, Smart Regions… And Good Morning Europe & Raw Politics
• Customized WIDGET to your home screen
MANAGE DATA SPEND AND USAGE
This app has been designed to let you manage your DATA PLAN with:
• The DATA SAVINGS feature: Choose if you want pictures, enriched stories or simply a text raw version
• The OFFLINE MODE: Download the articles for an offline reading. Once you enable Euronews’ OFFLINE MODE, you can safely switch your smartphone to Airplane mode.
Note: the OFFLINE MODE can be combined with the DATA SAVINGS feature. In that case, downloading content will use less data.
THE EURONEWS APP IS AVAILABLE IN 12 EDITIONS
Euronews is the most watched news channel in Europe. We cover world news from a European perspective, since 1993.
With 600 journalists and correspondents of more than 30 nationalities, Euronews is available 24/7 in 12 language editions. A truly independent media hub, Euronews offers a unique and diverse perspective on news, favoring facts and analysis over emotions.
We reach 420 million homes in 161 countries and are available across all platforms (web, mobile, connected TVs, radio, YouTube, Flipboard…), as well as on board airlines, cruise lines and in hotels.
HELP US MAKE EURONEWS BETTER
Thanks for your support and useful comments! We are building those apps for you and strive to enhance your experience using them: so don’t hesitate to share your ideas and feedback anytime. We will listen and respond: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN US ALSO ON
DISCOVER & DOWNLOAD THE EURONEWS APPS
*Euronews live stream
• Available in English only on Arabic, Persian and Turkish editions.
• Unavailable in the USA due to distribution restrictions, in the following languages: English, French, German, Greek and Portuguese.
• Unavailable in Canada due to distribution restrictions, in the following languages: English and French.
Procedure to Download Euronews for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Euronews is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Euronews PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Euronews”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Euronews app.
Euronews Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Euronews”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Euronews on PC.
This is how you can download Euronews app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.