Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the Zmodo app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Zmodo Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Zmodo App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
Welcome to the Zmodo family!
With this app, you have more control of all your award-winning Zmodo connected home products in one easy-to-use location.
Available features include in Zmodo:
– 24/7 live view from anywhere
– Optional intelligent cloud recording subscription
– Playback features for stored videos
– Rich notifications – Quickly see a thumbnail of the motion that was captured
– Custom camera groups (split-screen live view)
– Events page for organized playback
– 30 minute video clip download (subscription required)
– Simple and intuitive app design
Cloud Service Subscription Services
We offer two types of Cloud Service*
●Premium Cloud $4.99/month ($49.99/year)
●Platinum Cloud $9.99/month ($99.99/ year)
*Prices displayed are for one device, the package price depends on the quantity of devices.
24 hours before the subscription service expires, the system will automatically renew and deduct the corresponding fees according to the plan type.
If you need to unsubscribe, please do so at least 24 hours before renewal date in the “Account Settings”.
From its inception in 2009, Zmodo has built a strong reputation for delivering high-quality video products and excellent customer service worldwide with nearly 8 million products sold. With manufacturing facilities in Shenzhen and Jiangsu, research and development facilities in Shenzhen, logistics and customer support in Champaign, IL, and an innovation lab in Silicon Valley, CA, Zmodo is one of the few smart home companies that own their hardware and user experience end-to-end. For more information, please visit www.zmodo.com.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ZMODO FOR PC?
Zmodo needs an Android emulator for running on PC. So, you should go for Bluestacks as it offers both good speed and performance. Follow the below steps for downloading Zmodo on PC via Bluestacks.
- The first step is to go to the official site of Bluestacks. You will get an option of “Download” which you have to click.
- Then agree to the terms by clicking on “Agree”. Many dialog boxes occur on the screen.
- The next step is to tap on the “Next” option till you get the “install” option. (Here is an Installation process of Bluestacks)
- Hit the “install” option and wait for some minutes.
- Then click the icon of Bluestacks for opening it.
- Then go to Play Store and type “ZMODO” in the search column.
- Further, click on the “Install” button and it will install within some seconds.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the ZMODO app.
Download Zmodo App for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Zmodo”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use Zmodo App on PC.
This is a simple process for downloading the ZMODO app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others.