Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download YouNow for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this YouNow Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of YouNow PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that YouNow App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About YouNow App
Live stream and connect on YouNow globally! In our ad-free platform, you can broadcast, interact with fans and followers, meet new people, and chat with your friends about music, games, cooking, dating and more. Have fun creating or joining a community where you can send and receive animated gifts like gold bars that can turn into real income creating moments and build your audience, or join a community that already exists!
Because we have no ads, nothing comes between you and the content you love. YouNow is free to use for everyone — broadcasters, creators, chatters and people who just want to meet new and interesting people. We also have 24/7 live moderation to help you be safer in our social network. YouNow has been helping people go live for over 10 years, and we have over 58 million registered users who laugh, love and play on our platform.
Like games? Try our first-ever game, YouDraw — guess what the broadcaster is drawing and win!
If you are camera shy, don’t worry: use our vtube avatars and present your character to the world, or go into audio-only mode! Our support team is available 24/7 and spans multiple languages to help you.
YouNow offers ad free live streaming so you can watch your friends, favorite broadcasters or become an influencer yourself. Join live streams, have like battles or get creative and make fast friends online.
EXPLORE: Browse live video broadcasts and catch up on what you missed in the Moments feed.
BROADCAST: Go live by tapping the green “GO LIVE” button on your profile or connecting OBS. Start your live video stream instantly.
GET ANIMATED: Browse our vtube avatar selections and stream in style
DISCOVER: Find new friends, other singles, creators, artists, gamers, musicians, and even your favorite personalities.
INTERACT: Chat with broadcasters, buy bars and send gifts, request to guest with other broadcasters, and capture your favorite broadcast moments. Talk with other users and meet new people!
EARN: Receive support from friends and fans in the form of gold bars, pearls, chat stickers, and much more.
FOLLOW OUR PAGES
Twitter: @YouNow, @YouNowDeutsch,@YouNowArabia,@YouNowenespanol
Questions, or feedback?
Note: YouNow live streaming video chat is intended for people 13 years or older.
Method 1: Procedure to Download YouNow for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
YouNow is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the YouNow PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “YouNow”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the YouNow app.
Method 2: How to install YouNow Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download YouNow Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the YouNow Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: YouNow Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “YouNow”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use YouNow on PC.
This is how you can download YouNow app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.