Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download YI IOT for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this YI IOT Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of YI IOT PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that YI IOT App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About YI IOT App
-YI IoT Camera connects you with your family through real-time video and audio anytime and anywhere just a fingertip away
-Equipped with a 111° wide-angle lens, you can extend the area of coverage to enable a clear view of specific areas and objects. Simply double click to activate 4x digital zoom to focus on details
-With a simple tap on your mobile phone, you can initiate a 2-way conversation with your family remotely. Its specially designed microphone and speaker ensures loud and clean voice quality
-By simply panning your mobile phone left and right, a complete panoramic view will be displayed to provide a better viewing experience. The gyroscope support, integrated in the Yi Smart App, is able to follow the mobile phone orientation, making it easier to see every corner being monitored
-The YI IoT camera uses all glass lenses with f/2.0 aperture to produce bright and crystal images. With HD resolution (1280×720), it still delivers excellent image quality even if your enlarged to view small details
-YI IoT camera always keeps an eye on things that is important to you.With built-in high accuracy motion detection technology, the camera sends notification to your mobile phone detailing when, where, and what movement was detected so you always stay on top of things that you care about, instantly!
-Support up to 32GB SD card, it stores video and audio of special moments, fully indexed, for you to cherish at the touch of your fingertip. Best yet, a built-in mode triggers store action only when image change is detected to achieve best storage capacity optimization
-Our adaptive streaming technology automatically adjust to the optimal viewing quality based on your network conditions
****Attention!!! This app only supports International Version YI IoT Camera. For people who use China Version YUNYI Smart Camera, please download the suitable app in Mi Store. ****
Procedure to Download YI IOT for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
YI IOT is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the YI IOT PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “YI IOT”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the YI IOT app.
YI IOT Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “YI IOT”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use YI IOT on PC.
This is how you can download YI IOT app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.