Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download YATSE for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this YATSE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of YATSE PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that YATSE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About YATSE App
Yatse is the only Kodi remote you will ever need to control all your devices.
With its complete integration of Kodi, Plex, Emby, Jellyfin and your local device, Yatse unleashes the power of all your media. Play from anywhere to anywhere in a nice and efficient way.
Yatse is simple, beautiful and fast, but also provides everything you have always wanted to enhance your use of your media centers, including many features that you never thought you needed or were possible.
Fast, efficient support, and monthly updates since 2011, allows us to offer more features and have a higher rating than any other competitor.
Making Yatse the best original Kodi remote control for Android and the most advanced media center controller.
• Stream from Kodi, Plex, Emby and Jellyfin to your Android device, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Cast your phone media to your Kodi, UPnP, AirPlay, Chromecast, FireTV, Roku and Smart TV devices*
• Native support for Plex, Emby and Jellyfin servers*
• Integration with BubbleUPnP (Server and Android) to bring transcoding to Kodi and your phone*
• Material You support with many other available themes*
• Full Android Wear (Companion app) and Auto support
• Offline Media* with smart sync to always have the next episodes ready to watch
• Powerful internal Audio Player* with gapless and support for many codecs
• Audio books functions like playback speed or song, albums, playlist resuming
• Unlimited Custom Commands* to gain access to the most advanced Kodi remote functions
• Cloud Save* for easy backup and restoration of all your settings, hosts and commands
• AV Receiver plugins* for direct volume control of your supported receivers from Yatse
SOME OTHER FEATURES
• Natural voice commands
• Modern and intuitive interface, optimized for phones and tablets
• Completely configurable to fill all your needs
• DashClock / Muzei extensions
• Quickly find your media with advanced sorting, smart filters and global search
• Wake on LAN (WOL) and power control options
• Multiple plugins for SMS, call and notification forwarding or starting Kodi remotely
• Send media from YouTube or browser to Kodi or other players
• Optimized for speed and low battery usage
• Multiple widgets
• Tasker plugin and API to remote control Kodi and Yatse from other applications
And much more, just install and try.
HELP AND SUPPORT
• Official website: https://yatse.tv
• Setup and usage documentation: https://yatse.tv/wiki
• FAQ: https://yatse.tv/faq
• Community forums: https://community.yatse.tv/
Please use email, website or application help section for support and feature requests. Comments on Play Store do not give enough information and do not allow us to contact you back.
The free version is a fully functional Kodi remote without any ads.
Advanced functions (marked *) and support for other media centers requires the pro version.
A free trial is available so you can fully test the application before purchase.
• Limitations in Kodi prevent most Addons and PVR from casting
• Kodi does not support transcoding, make sure that your media are compatible with your player or use our native BubbleUPnP integration
• See https://yatse.tv/kore if you think official means better or older
• All commons forks like SPMC, OSMC, MrMC, Librelec, Openelec are fully supported
• Kodi™/XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation (https://kodi.tv/)
• The screenshots contain content copyright Blender Foundation (https://www.blender.org)
• All images used under their respective CC Licenses (https://creativecommons.org)
• Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual media copyrighted or not, is purely coincidental
Method 1: Procedure to Download YATSE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
YATSE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the YATSE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “YATSE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the YATSE app.
Method 2: How to install YATSE Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download YATSE Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the YATSE Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: YATSE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “YATSE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use YATSE on PC.
This is how you can download YATSE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.