Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download YAHOO MAIL App for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this YAHOO MAIL Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of YAHOO MAIL App PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that YAHOO MAIL App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About YAHOO MAIL App
Thanks for checking out the Yahoo Mail app—the best email app to organize your Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, AOL, AT&T and Yahoo mailboxes. Whether you need a clutter-free mailbox, added customization, different views for deals, and attachments, or even more storage, we’ve got you covered.
Use any email address
Don’t make your other inboxes jelly. Add your Gmail, Outlook or AOL account and keep everything in one place. Custom settings, colors and notifications make it a breeze to keep your accounts separate.
Go forth and unsubscribe from the spam and junk mail you don’t want to see in your inbox. Yahoo Mail shows all the mailing lists you’re subscribed to on one screen and makes it easy to opt-out in one tap.
Rain or shine, you’re one tap away from what’s happening. Find weather and news highlights right from your email app.
Looking for that one doc from that one person? Or, a photo from brunch three Sundays ago? Don’t panic, It’s right here. See all of your photos and files attachments in one easy view.
Your inbox, your vibe. Customize the bottom nav bar with the folders and views you care about most. Then, pick custom sounds, themes, swipes to add your own flavor and unboring your inbox.
Travel stress-free. This view keeps all of your flight information in one organized spot. Smart Updates, from gate changes to delays and cancellations, will instantly appear in the app, so once you check in—you can check waaaaaay out.
No more searching through countless promotional emails to find those savings. This view organizes your inbox around your favorite stores and the categories you shop. Now you get all of the fun of shopping—without the clutter.
Only see emails from your favorite people. Ignore the robots.
Sounds + notifications
Choose from several categories of notifications, custom sound alerts and visual settings—so, you get the reminders you need. And none you don’t.
Features high contrast themes, dynamic text resizing, and optimized for use with VoiceOver screen readers. Plus, folders at the bottom of the Inbox allow assistive technology users to navigate with less effort.
1000 GB storage
You can’t see your whole world without room to roam. Download the app and you’ll never have to delete memories to get your mail again.
Yahoo Mail Plus
Get ad-free mail, extra organization and privacy features, and 24/7 tech support across your Android mobile devices.
+ Available as an in-app purchase at $1.99/month
+ Subscription will auto-renew each month or year within 24 hours of your renewal date
+ Manage or cancel your subscription via Account Settings
Terms of service: https://policies.yahoo.com/us/en/yahoo/terms/product-atos/comms-mailadfree/index.htm
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen’s TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt-out of Nielsen measurement.
Procedure to Download YAHOO MAIL App for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
YAHOO MAIL is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the YAHOO MAIL PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “YAHOO MAIL ”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the YAHOO MAIL app.
YAHOO MAIL Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “YAHOO MAIL ”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use YAHOO MAIL on PC.
This is how you can download YAHOO MAIL app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.