Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download WWE app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WWE Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of wwe network app windows 10 first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WWE App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WWE App
Download the WWE app to access WWE Network and stream EVERY LIVE PAY-PER-VIEW and thousands of hours of video on demand including:
• Every WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-view in history
• Exclusive weekly in-ring shows
• Original series and documentaries
• Every episode of Raw, SmackDown and NXT
In addition, get the latest WWE news, announcements and results, and get behind-the-scenes access to your favorite WWE Superstars and Legends.
WWE NETWORK – UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL OF WWE
WWE Network subscribers can stream every live WWE pay-per-view wrestling event including Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Fastlane, WrestleMania, Money in the Bank, Backlash, Extreme Rules, SummerSlam, Payback, Clash of Champions, Hell in a Cell, Survivor Series and TLC. Plus watch every WWE, WCW (World Championship Wrestling) and ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling) pay-per-view in history.
Get unprecedented access to WWE Superstars and WWE Legends including Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre, The New Day, AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, The Undertaker and more.
Enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at sports entertainment with original shows and documentaries like Monday Night War, Undertaker: The Last Ride, WWE 24, Ruthless Aggression, WWE Chronicle, Table for 3, Ride Along, WWE Story Time, Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, The Bump, WWE Raw Talk, WWE Talking Smack, Miz and Mrs, Total Divas and Total Bellas.
Procedure to Download WWE for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WWE is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WWE PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WWE”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WWE app.
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WWE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use WWE on PC.
This is how you can download WWE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.