Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download WINDSCRIBE VPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WINDSCRIBE VPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of WINDSCRIBE VPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WINDSCRIBE VPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WINDSCRIBE VPN App
Windscribe VPN is a tool that secures Wifi and helps you safeguard your privacy online. Best part? It’s absolutely free to use and offers up to 10GB of bandwidth per month, if you supply a confirmed email address! That’s something you can actually use!
With Windscribe VPN, you’ll never mess with confusing settings and option menus again; just turn it on once and forget about it.
Get up to 10GB of data per month for FREE, which you can use on your iPhone, iPad, Mac or Windows PC, or as a browser add-on for Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
• Super easy to use, just turn it on with a single tap
• Network whitelisting – auto-enable/disable the VPN when you get home, or join any other wifi network.
• Split Tunneling – choose which apps should go over the VPN tunnel.
• Encrypts all your data so nobody can spy on your Internet activities
• Strict no-logging policy
• 4 protocols to choose from (OpenVPN UDP/TCP, IKEv2, Stealth)
• Access to servers in 10 countries (Including US, Canada, UK and more)
• Same as the free features, plus:
• Unlimited bandwidth
• Unlimited connections
• Access to servers in over 60 countries and over 110 data-centers
Procedure to Download WINDSCRIBE VPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WINDSCRIBE VPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WINDSCRIBE VPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WINDSCRIBE VPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WINDSCRIBE VPN app.
WINDSCRIBE VPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WINDSCRIBE VPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use WINDSCRIBE VPN on PC.
This is how you can download WINDSCRIBE VPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.