Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download WHERE IS MY TRAIN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WHERE IS MY TRAIN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of WHERE IS MY TRAIN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WHERE IS MY TRAIN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WHERE IS MY TRAIN App
“Where is my Train” is a unique train app that displays live train status and up-to-date schedules. The app can function offline without needing Internet or GPS. It is also packed with useful features such as destination alarms and a speedometer. Thank you to all the users who make the app better every day by sharing their feedback with us.
Spotting Train Accurately
Get live train status of Indian Railways anytime, anywhere. When you are traveling on a train, this feature can work without internet or GPS as it uses cell tower information to find the location. You can share current train location with your friends & family via the share feature. You can also set an alarm to wake you up at a fixed time before your railway station arrives.
Offline Train Schedules
The train app has the Indian Railways timetable offline. You don’t have to know train number or names as our Smart search feature allows you to use train source & destination or partial train names even with spelling errors.
Coach Layout and Platform numbers
Get information on coach position and seat/berth layout before you board the train. Also shows platform numbers for boarding and intermediate stations wherever available.
Super efficient in Battery, Data Usage and App size
The app is very efficient in battery and data use as key features like finding train locations and schedules can work offline without Internet or GPS. The app-size is relatively small despite having a lot of information offline.
Seat Availability and PNR Status
Check seat availability and PNR status on the official Indian Railways website within the app.
Disclaimer: The app is privately maintained and does not have any affiliation whatsoever to Indian Railways.
Method 1: Procedure to Download WHERE IS MY TRAIN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WHERE IS MY TRAIN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WHERE IS MY TRAIN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WHERE IS MY TRAIN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WHERE IS MY TRAIN app.
Method 2: How to install WHERE IS MY TRAIN Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download WHERE IS MY TRAIN Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the WHERE IS MY TRAIN Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: WHERE IS MY TRAIN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WHERE IS MY TRAIN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use WHERE IS MY TRAIN on PC.
This is how you can download WHERE IS MY TRAIN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.