Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download WHATSVPN for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WHATSVPN Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of WHATSVPN PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WHATSVPN App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WHATSVPN App
Use WhatsVPN to stream the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia. Enjoy World Cup football in full HD, with high speeds.
What is VPN?
A VPN, or Virtual Private Network, is a secure tunnel between two or more devices. VPNs are used to protect private web traffic from snooping, interference, and censorship.
★ Simple & FREE & Unlimited
Without any registration.
One-touch to connect to VPN proxy server.
No credit card required, no payment, we promise forever free.
Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited time, please enjoy.
★ Anonymous & Security
WhatsVPN successfully passed the “DNS Leak” test, can effectively prevent DNS leaks, to provide you with fake IP, hide the real IP.
WhatsVPN never upload your privacy information!
All traffic (UDP / TCP) is encrypted when VPN Lighter is running.
WhatsVPN can protect your network traffic under the WiFi hotspot anonymous browsing, without tracking.
Anonymous browsing, truly privacy protection.
★ Superior Connectivity
Independent research and development of a new network proxy agreement, more efficient and secure. Effectively avoid the school firewall interference.
WhatsVPN proxy server has covered more than 10 different regions of the world, the number of more than 300 proxy servers.
Our high speed VPN proxy cloud servers are located in India, Australia, Bulgaria, Netherlands, USA, Japan, Singapore, Canada, France, Germany, UK, etc ..
1. Unblock social networks websites or apps, such as: Line, WeChat, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp etc …
2. Unblock VoIP networks and video call, such as: Skype, Viber, WhatsCall, Imo etc …
3. Bypass the school firewall, free VPN proxy school wifi.
Try it now.
Don’t forget to give us 5-Star (★ ★ ★ ★ ★) rating, if you like us.
Don’t forget to share it with your friends, if you would like to help us.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please send an email to: email@example.com
Procedure to Download WHATSVPN for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WHATSVPN is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WHATSVPN PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WHATSVPN”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WHATSVPN app.
WHATSVPN Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WHATSVPN”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use WHATSVPN on PC.
This is how you can download WHATSVPN app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.