Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download the WEBVIEW TEST app for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this WEBVIEW TEST Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of this app first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that WEBVIEW TEST App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About WEBVIEW TEST App
Android WebView Test Application.
Prior to the development of hybrid applications, it is possible to conduct a test according to the WebView option.
– Full-screen support. (Double tap two or more fingers on the web view screen.)
– Allows you to import web files from Web page connections (.) and file systems.
– After connection, the connection history is saved for re-connected.
– You can change we WebViewSettings settings through the Settings menu, and you can perform various environmental tests.
– You can reset the History, WebView settings using the Settings menu.
– It can be disassociated using a PC Chrome browser.
– Allows you to view console logs directly from the app.
– Support the Source view.
– Support the HTMLElement view.
※ App Support Menu
– Source view
– viewing HTMLElement
– View console logs
– View Cookies
– View LocalStorage
– View SessionStorage
※ WebView Additional Implementation Functions
– Sync cookies
– View all videos
– Actions according to ContentType for touching content
Procedure to Download WEBVIEW TEST for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
WEBVIEW TEST is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the WEBVIEW TEST PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 4 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “WEBVIEW TEST”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the WEBVIEW TEST app.
WEBVIEW TEST Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WEBVIEW TEST”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use WEBVIEW TEST on PC.
This is how you can download WEBVIEW TEST app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.