Hey guys, this is going to be the guide where you can get how to download Weatherzone for PC and I’m going to let you know about the thing is pretty simple ways. You need to go through the guide I’m sharing down here and within a few minutes, you’ll be done with everything. Then you can start using this Weatherzone Android App at your computer.
The guide I’m sharing down here is going to work on any Windows and Mac computer and you don’t need to worry about anything since it will be a complete step by step process. You simply need to go through whatever I’ll be sharing with you and that’s all will be done from my end.
I’ll be sharing the features of Weatherzone PC first so that you can come to know exactly what it’s all about and how it’s going to benefit you in using it on your computer. You’re aware of the fact that Weatherzone App isn’t available officially for the PC platform but still, there is a way to do the same. If you find any trouble then just write it down in the comment section and I’ll bring out the solution as soon as I can.
About Weatherzone App
Weatherzone is Australia’s favourite weather app, #1 for weather 11 years in a row*, giving you access to current conditions, 10-day forecasts, rain radar, storm and lightning tracker, real-time warnings, and more!
Weatherzone is an internationally award winning weather app as recognised by the World Meteorological Organization, winning 3 awards in 2020 for quality of data and reliability, weather warnings and user interface. Weatherzone is committed to delivering the best weather app experience for our users. Join over 1M+ people who rely on our accurate forecasts and features.
– Free Weather App Features –
Local Weather Updates
◆ Weather observations – current conditions for your location including temperature, feels like, wind, gusts, rain, humidity, dew point, pressure and air quality.
◆ 10-day weather forecast – plan for today and the week ahead with our weather forecast including UV, air quality, fire danger, sunrise and sunset times, and pollen.
◆ Detailed hourly weather forecasts – showing real-time changes in temperature, rain, wind, humidity and more.
◆ Calendar forecasts for the next month – plan ahead for the next 28 days with rainfall and temperature forecasts.
◆ Past 24 hour and historic observations – so you can track the weather that has already happened.
Weather alerts and push notifications
◆ Real-time severe weather alerts.
◆ Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) weather warning alerts.
◆ Today, tomorrow and weekly forecast summary alerts.
◆ Sunrise and sunset time alerts.
More weather app features
◆ Comprehensive rain radar animators, high-resolution satellite imagery and lightning maps.
◆ Australian synoptic weather charts.
◆ Daily weather news articles and videos.
◆ Snow forecasts – winter forecasts for snow, ski and snowboard activities.
◆ Marine and surf forecasts – coastal wind, gusts, wave height and direction, tide and moon phases.
◆ Weather widgets – add native weather widgets to your phone’s home screen.
– Paid Weather App Features –
Ad Free Weatherzone – AUD$5.99/year
• Enjoy our weather app without any ads.
Unlock more with Weatherzone Pro – AUD$5.99/month
• No advertising.
• Local lightning maps and alerts.
• Storm tracking and rain alerts.
• Wind gusts and cloud coverage by the hour.
• Use your account to unlock extra features on our website.
– Where does our weather app data come from? –
Our data comes from a variety of sources including our own in-house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. The Weatherzone Total Lightning Network is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia, with lightning data delayed by up to 10 minutes for app users. For real-time lightning data for businesses, please see: https://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total-lightning/.
– Attention: Brisbane! Free Severe Weather Warning Alerts –
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted. Note that location-based features use the GPS running in the background and this can impact your device’s battery usage.
*Awarded most accurate forecast 11 years in a row by Australian energy provider.
*WMO weather app awards, 2020 for usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information in the private sector
– Contact Weatherzone –
Learn more about the app: https://weatherzone.app
FAQ and feedback/support: http://help.weatherzone.com.au
Terms of service: https://www.weatherzone.com.au/terms
If you have any feedback, issues with the app, issues with your account and/or feature suggestions, please email us at email@example.com.
Method 1: Procedure to Download Weatherzone for PC using Bluestacks Emulator
Weatherzone is an Android app and so you will require a nice Android emulator for using it on PC. Bluestacks is the most popular emulator which people use nowadays on their PC. Now, follow the below steps to download the Weatherzone PC version.
- First of all, you have to go to the website of Bluestacks and later tap on the button “Download Bluestacks 5 Latest Version”.
- Now go to the download folder and double click on the setup file to start the installation.
- Then the installation process begins in some seconds.
- You will have to give some clicks until you get the “Next” option.
- The next step is to hit the “Install” button and the procedure will start in some seconds.
- Further, tap on the “Finish” button.
- The next step is to open Bluestacks and go in the search column and write “Weatherzone”.
- Further, you have to click on the option “Install” which appears in the right-hand corner.
- The next step is to click on the icon of the app and start using the Weatherzone app.
Method 2: How to install Weatherzone Apk PC With Bluestacks Emulator
- Once the file is downloaded, then you need to begin installing the process. Start going through the on-screen instructions and within a few minutes, the software will be ready to use.
- Also Download Weatherzone Apk from the download button above.
- Once Bluestacks is ready for use, start it and then go to the Home option which is available within its UI.
- Now You can see the personalized option just beside the option you will see 3 dots (see screenshot).
- Click on the install Apk option as shown in the image.
- Click on it and locate the Weatherzone Apk file which you have downloaded on your PC.
- It will take a few seconds to get installed.
Method 3: Weatherzone Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process is finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “Weatherzone”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has been done you can now use Weatherzone on PC.
This is how you can download Weatherzone app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.