Waze – GPS Maps & Traffic is one of the most popular navigation apps on the google play store. This app has the largest community groups of all the drivers and gives them the knowledge to share traffic reports. This information helps them to save time fuel costs and improve their journey.
Waze – GPS Maps & Traffic grants you, the opportunity to communicate accident or danger or any other event faced on your local community. Waze app alerts you whenever a member shares information. It also allows you, to find gas stations near your position. Users can compare the prices of Petrol/Diese shared by the community to find out the best price and thus to make the right choice.
Waze app allows you to add new friends to send the information about your trips. The application has a variety of voice guidance and lives maps. From this app. User can play their favorite music, podcasts and much more.
You can run the Waze app on your computer using an Android emulator. There are many Android emulators present on the internet, but we will use Bluestacks.
The process to Download Waze for PC
Now installing Bluestacks is very simple. All you have to do is download the Bluestacks from its official website. The file is quite large and it may take a while depends upon your internet speed.
Once downloading is completed now for the installation process check out the guidance on how to download and install bluestacks without any error.
Now initial installation is done double click and opens the program it may take more than a few seconds. Once opened, you will be asked to sign in using a Google Account.
1. On the right side of the Bluestacks interface, look for the “Search Option” and Search for Waze.
2. After finding it, click on it and then click on the install button.
3. It will take few seconds to install.
WAZE Download for PC using MEmuplay Emulator
- First download MEmuplay from its official website.
- Once it is downloaded then double click on the file to start the installation process.
- Now follow the installation process by clicking “Next”
- Once the installation process finished open MEmuplay and go in the Search column and type “WAZE”.
- Further click on the “Install” button which appears on the screen of the MEmuplay emulator, once the installation process has done you can now use WAZE on PC.
There you go! Finally, you have installed Waze for PC successfully using bluestacks.
This is how you can download WAZE app for PC. If you want to download this app with some other Android emulator, you can also choose Andy, Nox Player and many others, just like Bluestacks all android emulator works same.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.